You know you're fat when:

You know your fat when you plan day around feeding times
5 years

You know you're fat when:

You know your fat when you realize you cant bend over without spreading your legs to make room for your gut
5 years

Wanting to gain weight but struggling

I wish I could but dairy doesn't do well with me unfortunately
5 years

Wanting to gain weight but struggling

I keep trying to gain but my weight goes up and down. I honestly think that I need to be fattened up and I need help with it. I'm open to most anything.
5 years

Wanting to gain weight with a female online

Just like the title says I have been wanting to gain some weight and hoping to find a female mutual gainer that is around my weight. I'm only looking for something online
5 years

Popped the button on some old work pants

So my weight has been staying steady but over the past month I have noticed that my waist has been getting bigger and my belly has grown a little bit so I thought it would be fun to try on some older work pants. I was able to button them before Christmas but when I put them on today I couldn't button them and had to lay down on my bed to get them buttoned. I went to sit up and the button exploded off of them. It was a surprise for me but also a turn on. Just thought id share as this has given me more motivation smiley
5 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Well if you didn't think your were fat then it means you still have a ways to go.
5 years

Tired chewing

I"m wondering if anyone has this problem where my mouth just get tired of chewing. Pizza is one of my favorite foods but 2/3's of the way though a pizza my mouth is tired. I end up eating lots of pastas and soft foods if I wanna do a big stuffing.
5 years

Best part of gaining?

Just wondering what everyone likes most about gaining?

A - the feel of fat/ getting fatter

B - The weight and or getting heavier

C - Getting physically bigger

D - other
5 years

You might be getting chubby if....

You might be getting chubby if you have to back up into a bathroom stall.

You might be getting chubby if you go to sit in a booth at a restaurant and cant fit.

You might be getting chubby if you cant fit in chairs with arms or chairs at movie theaters.
5 years
12345   loading