Connecticut girls!

try amplebeauties.com
10 years

Connecticut shout out!

I would recomend amplebeauties.com-- check out the free spirit cafe, they do big girl night like twice a month. Welcome to CT, people of the this site are around but shy.
10 years

A tease to remember

So tonight at work, I manage a restaurant in CT, I was chatting with a waitress. As we were talking a fat women came in and sat down. The waitress started to giggle and said “Man, I wish I could be fat, just sit around and eat ice cream”. Well being a FA I thought it was the sexiest thing I ever heard. The rest of the night I couldn’t focus, many because I was curious if she was serious. So I waited till the end of the night and took her aside. My knees shaking and a little light headed I asked her if what she said was true. Looking confused I explained that I find plus sized women sexy and what she said really interested me. She started to giggle and explained that she was intrigued by the idea of being fed and gaining, but not ready to venture into weight gain quite yet. Disappointed but understanding I smiled and said “just let me know when” and we walked away from each other. It was such a tease, has this kind of thing happen to anyone else? Also on a side note, if any girls in CT are into such feeding games or just chatting on the subject, hit me up!
13 years

A tease to remember

So tonight at work, I manage a restaurant in CT, I was chatting with a waitress. As we were talking a fat women came in and sat down. The waitress started to giggle and said “Man, I wish I could be fat, just sit around and eat ice cream”. Well being a FA I thought it was the sexiest thing I ever heard. The rest of the night I couldn’t focus, many because I was curious if she was serious. So I waited till the end of the night and took her aside. My knees shaking and a little light headed I asked her if what she said was true. Looking confused I explained that I find plus sized women sexy and what she said really interested me. She started to giggle and explained that she was intrigued by the idea of being fed and gaining, but not ready to venture into weight gain quite yet. Disappointed but understanding I smiled and said “just let me know when” and we walked away from each other. It was such a tease, has this kind of thing happen to anyone else? Also on a side note, if any girls in CT are into such feeding games or just chatting on the subject, hit me up!
13 years