Stuffing while having sex?

I have written many posts on FF about this. I really, really love to do this! I have also written over and over again throughout the years that I've been a member of FF, that you need use control and not get too carried away. I have found from personal experience, that there is something about sex and food and feeding a true feedee that can lead to EXTREME stuffing's. I have posted on several other threads that I have actually been puked on by gorgeous babes that I over feed! It just happens. If her stomach can't hold it, it's coming out! But, it's so much fun and so erotic, I will ever stop pushing the limits of the lady I'm with! It's HOT, its erotic, it's heaven! A feeder's dream come true!
10 years

Any goths around here?

Crestfallen wrote:
Not goth just a metalhead. I've got about 12 piercings left now.
Some days I wear mostly black with band t shirts cos I'm grim. Ha

You're not grim, you are who you want to be. You have to be comfortable in your own skin and the coverings (clothing) put over your skin. Rock on you beautiful Metalhead!
10 years

Any goths around here?

Goth is state of mind more so than a fashion statement. I fell in love with the Goth since as soon as I first discovered it back in 1979. I would like to add that the Goth scene has evolved tremendously since then. Now there are many subcultures within the Gothic lifestyle and also a part of the Gothic lifestyle but many outsiders like lump all into the "oh, look a Goth" category. I know some individuals who dress in black, have piercings and tattoos but they are not and they do not consider themselves to be Goth. One of them listens to country music and hates any form of metal! As a child, I remember watching The Munsters and The Addams Family on television and falling in love with the beautiful and dark look of "Lilly", Yvonne De Carlo and "Morticia", Carolyn Jones. By today's standards those two actresses would be considered Goth because they were dressed in stripped down Victorian quasi style.

I have a very strong attraction to pale skin women and love to see them dressed in very elegant Victorian, Elizabethan and Gothic clothing. I am referring to gowns and elegant corseted dresses with long gloves. I have hosted dinner parties at my house with a formal dress up theme. It creates a wonderful atmosphere. I actually own a Gothic/Victorian style tuxedo and a cloak! Most people who meet me are shocked because they have a preconceived notion of what a Goth is and many are shocked that I am a Goth because I have no tattoos or piercings. In some people's eyes that is a necessity for Goths but in reality there are not only different Goth styles there are varying degrees of Gothness.

Black seems to be the color of choice for, Emos, Goths, Metalheads ect. But that in itself does not make one Goth. In ladies apparel, Gothic clothing can be very colorful and range from simple and plain to very elegant and ornate especially the gowns and dresses of Victorian origin. The fusion of Gothic and Victorian style is incredibly beautiful in my eyes.

In Tampa we have a night club named, "The Castle". Incredible place, you walk in there and you will see it all! Steampunk, punk, metalheads, Lolita, vampy, neogoth, retrogoth, Goth, and who knows you might even see a cowboy/girl as well! Who would ever guess that in Tampa, Florida we would have such a place?

Again, Goth is a state of mind and a way of being.
10 years

I secretly have the hots for..

Nadia Aboulhosn the fashion blogger who has done various television appreances.
10 years

Stomach inflation

Try spraying the back of your throat with some Chloraseptic sore throat spray. That numbs it a little. I will PM you some more information that I should have included in my last message to you.
10 years

Induced lactation?

That is actually one of my other fetishes! It requires patience, dedication, consistancy and love for lactation. And once you do induce lactation, you need to regularly (every few hours) empty your breasts as if you were feeding an infant or your body will stop lactating. That may even mean a 2 AM breast pump routine! Delicious .....
10 years

I want him to stuff me

Best sex I have ever had! I have written other posts on FF about this several years ago. I have learned one thing: if my lady is extremey, I mean extremely, overstuffed, I do not want her on top! I have been puked on a few times.............. It just ruins the mood~~
11 years

Help please?!

Hi Georgia, your videos are great! Since you like to fill your stomach I would like to suggest that you try inflating your stomach with air. Slowly train yourself to completely relax your gag reflex and slide a thin aquarium tube down your throat then use an aquarium air pump to inflate your stomach. In time you will be amazed at how big your stomach will get. I have done that with some of my ladies and it will give you a very big distention like a pregnant looking belly without any calories or weight gain. One of my ex’s actually lost 30 pounds! smiley Also when you do want to binge you will have an incredible stomach capacity! smiley
11 years
23456   loading