380 cow looking for her farmer

I like your attitude (and your body too). To increase your stomach capacity you got to be constantly pushing the boundaries, exceeding and exceeding further the greatest amount you've eaten before. But that takes some logistics and expense too! Snacking won't do it - too much snacking leads to rapid weight gain and without the increase in stomach capacity. My capacity is relatively modest and my best to-date is almost 7 lbs in one sitting. My waist measurement went from 46" to 51" and I loved it. I'd love to take a woman out who can beat that hands down - that would be so impressive and a total turn-on.
3 years

380 cow looking for her farmer

Impressive! I like your attitude. Do you have a big appetite, can you eat more than 7lbs in one sitting?
3 years

Belly play fantasy orgasm

Oh my! Fulfilling those desires would be a dream come true for me. A BBW with a massive appetite for food and fun on top, surrounded as well by all her favourite foods. Even if she takes two hours to eat and grow her belly then I can keep going till she's fully satisfied.
6 years

Hugely fat to fat and squishy..

iadorebbw:
It astounds me how you lost all the weight in such a relatively short space of time?

You can still increase your appetite and stomach capacity, and do the occasional super-binge. That can be done without having to gain the weight. Before and after pics from you would be amazing.

Softly:
Love that idea! Before when i was around 450 it didnt make much difference, but now, even just after a meal, i can feel and see my belly bulging out more. And drinking lots makes me look more like my old self...i will definately do some pics of before and after that.

Thank you so much, that would be wonderful. I remember from your other pics how magnificent you look. As I'd say .... when the mind is willing, there's a way!
6 years

It astounds me how you lost all the weight in such a relatively short space of time?

You can still increase your appetite and stomach capacity, and do the occasional super-binge. That can be done without having to gain the weight. Before and after pics from you would be amazing.
6 years

Yes, that is understandable.
6 years

Too fat to have sex

I cannot imagine why a woman's larger size should present a difficulty in having sex - surely no woman can be too big!!?? I've made love with a 360 lb + woman and it was an incredible experience. Her on top, me on top, to the side, doggy style - no problem for either of us, we were insatiable together. Then there's also lots of other pleasurable ways to have fun as well. The larger woman has so much more to offer in every way! When you've been with a BBW/SSBBW, there's no going back, believe me.
9 years

Stuffing the pot belly

I can eat a lot and no matter how much I do and how big my belly gets....can never get an outie. Always looks on the verge of popping out but never does.

I think to get an outie must be quite awesome!
9 years