Noticing a change in breathing

Haha yeah well im a mechanic and ive definitely noticed lifting stuff and getting up from umder cars and trucks is a hell of alot harder and i have to take a big breath once i get up to be right again haha. But i suppose it comes with the territory of weightgain u findthings harder to do,you rip pants out grow shirts but in the end we are all happy and secretly want moresmiley
8 years

Yeah i totally agree something about the difficulty is strangly satisfying. And stairs are killers for sure by the time i get to the top i keep panting for couple of minutes but again its satisfying haha
8 years

Hey guys and gals

Im just curious if anyone else noticed a change in the way they breath?

I know im not really big but I've noticed that when imlaying down my breaths are shallow and its weird but i kinda likeit cause i know im finally noticing small changes.

Just curious as to others experience,

Thanks
8 years

Gf could be coming around :)

The only thing is i dont want to mention that i want her to gain cause it didnt go so well last time.

So i might just keep the snacks close and maybe get take out more. I dont want her to be ssbbw size i just want there to be a lil more size and heft to her maybe another 10 to 20 kgs would be perfect.

All i can do is hope she comes around just a lil more smiley will keep u guys updated smiley
8 years

Gf could be coming around :)

Well i have been with my GF for nearly 5 years and for around 3 of those she always exercised and was anti-fat and only weighed around 60kgs, but when she started her office job she slowly started gaining and i must say i kinda encouraged her to eat a few more snacks after dinner.

Now 2 years on she would be close to 82kgs and man is she sexy!, she has a few stretch marks on the side of her stomach and her thighs have stretch marks, she has mever said anything about them but i think they are sexy.

About 2 months ago she tried on her old jeans and couldnt get them past her thighs, which made her decide to exercise which unfortunately ment i had to as well (as ive gained around the same amount of weight) so the exercise lasted about a month and in the end she just bought bigger jeans which i was happy about.

But i have noticed in the last fortnight she has started to pat my stomach more and grab my moobs and she isnt afraid to grab my stomach with 2 hands and give it a wobble, it ,makes me smile. I also think she kinda likes me this way .

I just wish i could be open with her and for her too accept and engaged in this great society of weight gain. But i dont think she will understand how sexy i think she is now she is carrying more weight and i want to see her weigh around 100kgs but i dont want her to go back the way she used to be, she is happier and more outgoing now, ill just keep secretly encouraging her and see how it goes smiley

I would just love us to be a plump couple weighing 100kgs each enjoying our food and our larger bodies smiley
8 years