What are your favorite-ever weight gain stories and why?

There was a story on here a while back with 40+ installments about a girl named Lindsey who gains over 300 pounds at a pace that's just barely within the realm of realism. That'd be my pick.
4 years

How did you get into his fetish?

I don't even remember. I've been into it for as long as I've been alive as far as I know.
4 years

Heavy cream question

I just get the generic store brand of heavy cream and the generic store brand of whole milk and mix them 50/50. It's delicious, it goes down just as easily as plain milk, and it's like 900 calories per glass.
5 years

Best way to get fat (and not have all the fat go to my belly)

I have some firsthand experience with this. I'm a dude and was 285 at my peak before getting down to the high 240s. I've started drinking glasses of 50/50 whole milk and heavy cream (stirred together), and now I'm in the low 260s without even really trying (in fact, I moderately exercise three times a week). However, my moobs are about the same as they were when I was 285, I have some small stretch marks on my ass and thighs for the first time, and even my belly fat is softer and jigglier. As someone who both finds that hotter than the "beach ball" shape and doesn't get turned on by adverse health effects, it's been a dream come true.
5 years

Any furries here?

I sometimes get off to (fat) furry stuff for a change of pace, but it's not a major component of my sexuality.
5 years

Rising obesity rates

One thing that's pleased me over the last couple years is the rise of "thicc", "absolute unit", and other related things that glorify bodies that aren't skinny and have become surprisingly popular. I think it's slowly becoming more socially acceptable to have all sorts of body types. Even people who find fat unattractive are lashing back at the "you'll never be thin enough" media culture that's been going on for decades.
5 years

What are you doing when you are not eating? (and what tier did you ever reach)

3-4 is me the vast majority of the time, but I do go on walks a few times a week. I've had a few complete days at tier 5.
5 years

Recommendations for a good-value scale?

I've had bad experiences in the past with those $20-ish scales from Amazon. I've found that my floors are just not the pristine flatness that they require (I have hardwood, not tile, and I'm in an upstairs apartment), and they either give me widely-varying readings or none at all.

Has anyone had good, consistent experiences with a scale? I'm ideally looking for one under $50, and I don't need a particularly high-capacity one; while I don't know exactly how much I weigh (which is kinda the problem!), I know I'm well under 300. If it can weigh up to 330 or so, that's more than enough.
5 years

Ex-skinny gainers; at what point did you feel truly chubby?

I think my point was when I was 16 and had gotten up to 245 (I was 6'3" at the time). I didn't calculate my BMI then, but that's just over 30, so I guess being clinically obese was when I first felt chubby. I had felt "not skinny" since about a year prior (6'1-2" and 190-ish, or right around 25 BMI).

My peak of 285 (at 6'5", so 33.8 BMI) is the only time I've ever felt outright fat.

Now that I think about it, I guess you could downgrade every BMI classification by one tier and get how I've felt while in them.
5 years

What do you guys think of health issues?

Not a fan. Things like being out of shape and panting after climbing a few stairs are hot, but the risk of developing actual health problems like diabetes is the only thing that keeps me from gaining indefinitely.
5 years
12345   loading