Question for feeders...

I'm both a feeder and feedee, but more of a feeder. If I were female, I think I'd still be both feeder and feedee, but more of a feedee.
10 years

What's your gain in 2013?

I started the year around 210, and I hit 251 around Halloween or so. I've hit the 250 mark, and my gf supports me but wants me to stay healthy, so I'm probably going to stay in the 240s for the forseeable future.
10 years

Why do i want to be overweight

How can I want to gain weight and lose weight?

Because one desire comes from internal forces and another desire comes from external forces.
10 years

Feedee's, bbw's and ssbbw's..

Is it possible to gain more than that a year if you try your hardest?

For me personally, no, but I always had a moderately high metabolism. I have to agree with ThatFAguy and say that starving myself did nothing except take me out of the feedee/gainer mindset. I also agree that just eating a lot consistently (plus protein shakes) worked for me.
10 years

Bet your very proud of it! How long has it took you to get where you are today in total?

It took about 3 years to get to 245 from 115, so about 40-50 pounds per year. I actually lost 30 pounds when I went off a medication but recently gained it back!

And yeah, I guess I'm proud. I'm definitely happy with my body. smiley
10 years

I've wanted to gain weight for as long as I can remember. First grade is my first concrete memory of it but I know it wasn't a new idea to me then. I don't remember any one reason or point of it beginning. And yep, the weight's still on! 245 pounds of flab, and I'm debating going up to 255-260.
10 years

I was very skinny as a kid but had wanted to be fat since around 1st grade. Eventually when I was about 13 I finally decided I wanted to do something about it, so I made two rules for myself: I had to drink at least two protein shakes daily, and I had to eat something every two hours (including the night, which didn't last too long but was great while it did). I went from 115 to 150 over a summer, and then up to 245 over the next few years. The key for me was to make it a game with just a couple rules and make it fun rather than a chore.
10 years

Question for the large guys.

I might be a bit smaller than you're looking for, but my belly is definitely on the soft side for guys my size. I mostly eat sweets, like ice cream and Pop-Tarts, and fried/junk foods.
10 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Been lurking off and on for over a year now. 21/male, both a feeder and a feedee depending on my mood. Haven't gotten to make the feeder part a reality yet though.

So yeah, hi everyone!
10 years
7891011   loading