Affordable ways to gain weight?

Chubbypup:
Pasta with creamy sauces. Minimal prep time and clean up, maximum benefit. You can cook cook a whole package and have leftovers for tomorrow....or not šŸ˜‰

Ooo, most def will be eating the whole thing to maximize the belly growth. smiley
3 years

johutt:
I don't know if people would consider it affordable I guess it depends on your income but cream is relatively cheap, and fattening!

I'll have to give it a go! It's good I already like the taste of it. smiley
3 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

The earliest sign for me was seeing Serleena eat that guy in MIB 2 and I sought out other kinds of stuff like it until I found weight gain and was hooked at wanting to look like some of the women I saw. I instantly wanted a big belly like them. I've never been thin so it was easy to start out since I was already a little chubby.
3 years

I find myself often in the predicament that fast food is so expensive in using it to gain weight fast but man does it eat through the paychecks, LITERALLY. How does one gain weight at a low price? Iā€™m really lazy and hate making my own food since I always get off so late. Any tips would help!
3 years

Share your dark fantasies

To be strapped to a chair in a dark basement and force fed until Iā€™m 400 pounds and then turned into my captorā€™s breeding machine, living out my life as his new fat trophy breeder wife.
3 years

What do you feel is missing in current content that could be filled?

Oh my! Thereā€™s so many good ideas Iā€™ve never thought about! This site could definitely benefit in diversity from both genre and characters in stories. šŸ˜
3 years

Tips to help boobs get bigger?

Hi all! As Iā€™ve been gaining weight, the one area that doesnā€™t seem to be changing are my boobs and Iā€™d love for them to catch up with everything else.

What can I do or eat to help them grow fat, too? Theyā€™re staying so small, though theyā€™ve always sagged, and I hate it. I donā€™t want to take supplements or anything not approved by the FDA for safety reasons. smiley
3 years

I havenā€™t seen that before! Thatā€™d be interesting since itā€™s a real life thing. There could be a lot of potential.
3 years

As the title states, what missing content could be filled story wise? My personal peeve is a lack of pregnancy related content, given that itā€™s a part of ā€œexpansionā€ in a way.

Iā€™m just a casual author getting back into the groove of fetish writing after six years on here and would like to see what I could help fill the missing gaps with.

One area of content I wonā€™t cater to, though, is BHM or male weight gain as it isnā€™t my personal thing or strength.

Iā€™d love to hear suggestions!
3 years
1234   loading