Teasing videos?

boomtaffle:
Hey,

I'm really into the idea of being teased for gaining weight but am not ready to broach the topic w/ my SO. I was wondering if anyone knows of videos where the model/performer is teasing the viewer for getting fat?

yes sure look at clips4sale there are some ladies with this sorz or search for custom made clips and fetish i can t remembet the name of the site but there is one where you can girls what to do a video for you .....
6 years

Your stuffing fantasy

[quote]GrowingLoveHandles:
[quote]Ghouliette:
Good lord.

You need to make this into a short story and post in the stories section. It is just sooooo goooooood!

[quote]lesbianasexualstuffer wrote:
I want to be in a force-feeding centered BDSM relationship, and get caught by my Mistress doing something naughty, like eating dessert that she was saving for later. But instead of getting mad she just smiles sweetly and says it's ok, I can make it up to her right now. She has me help her cook a small dinner party's worth of delicious gourmet food... fancy pasta, roasted duck, a huge designer salad that's more cheese and croutons than vegetables, fresh fruit over thick but foamy vanilla mousse, a fancy spiced Italian pizza, loaves of specialty bread (savory rye, gooey garlic bread, cheese and shallot biscuits...), mounds of expensive, rich cheese, thick juicy steak fillets wrapped in bacon, crepes with custard and sweet jam, a huge cheesecake, batches of caramel chocolate cookies, homemade gelato, dark chocolate eclairs, light fluffy cupcakes in every flavor... And I'm thinking that she's going to punish me by stuffing me in front of a dinner party, there's no way she'll seriously try to make me eat all this... But I sit down and gorge myself anyway, and just as I feel like I'll burst, I weakly ask her when the guests will arrive, but I see her take out her ropes, and the last bite of cheesecake sticks in my throat. I'm powerless to stop her, she's so beautiful and sweet, and I can't let her down... I moan pitifully as she presses a beautiful handmade eclair into my mouth, and prepare for the worst. I'm so, sooo full... I'll probably get nauseous in a few minutes and have to use the safe word, oh but I don't want to, I just want to keep eating and eating... Soon I can feel my jeans forming a restricting meridian around my waist, and my belly feels like it's on fire. But this time it's different. I'm starting to feel a lot of pain and pressure, but no nausea. I groan and steal a glace at my heaving middle. It's bigger than it should be, oh my god, how is she doing this to me? My jeans feel like they're being drawn tighter by corset strings. Just as I feel like they'll cut me in two, a loud pop sounds over my muffled complaining and her giggling and teasing. Unbelievable... is it even possible to pop open jeans by stuffing? My mind feels as heavy as my groaning middle. My skin is stretched tight from chest to legs. Now even my mistress is surprised. How much can you hold, chubby girl? she muses with genuine wonder. Her hands glide over, then poke and prod my distended abdomen. I grunt weakly in between my quick panting. My lungs feel squashed between my stomach and skin. She reopens the bread basket, and garnishes each into a tiny masterpiece of butter, cheese, spices, onions... My brain is screaming at me to stop this, but the rolls are so delicious, I want more... I'm aching and trembling all over, but the fire in my belly is oozing outward, and it overwhelms my nerves so much that I feel euphoric. This is better than an orgasm; it's total surrender to gluttony and overindulgence. Adrenaline rushes into my aching jaws and renews their ravenous fervour. I notice a new sensation on my back and belly, and manage to roll my heavy head down to see. I've swelled up so much, my midsection is lightly nudging the table and the chair back. I fuss over my unnatural shape, but my mistress is mesmerized. She runs her hands over my overstretched stomach, pushing and pinching. But she can't even gather any skin with pinches, it's so very tight... I notice my blissful fire receding, and impulsively call out, ugh, don't stop! She slowly raises her gaze to meet mine, and grins. Oh, I'm not done yet, she says with a sharp, mocking tone. First you eat my dessert, then consume half this feast, and you're still not satisfied. I think it's time I taught you... She pauses and slices a huge wedge of cheesecake. ...Some portion control. I'm in for it now. I practically choke down it's rich, dense mass, she's stuffing it into me so quickly. Bottle after bottle of sparkling juice are drained, plates are emptied, containers are ravaged, pretty tray arrangements are decimated. I can feel my skin stretching, my organs shifting, and my stomach wobbling and sloshing. My arms feel tight against my sides, and my thighs are pushed apart by the weight of my bloated middle. I have lost all human shape, and am decidedly round. My mistress or I should be panicking at my impossible state, but we are powerless to curb our desires. She is frantically gathering the last of the feast now. Eat, eat, eat! She bellows, squealing with glee. I have felt my shirt riding up for a while now, but I begin to see my skin beneath it, even over the quivering horizon of my new expanse. She cheekily pokes a finger into my inflamed navel; her long slender digit doesn't even reach its new depth. I cry out in surprise, anguish, and helpless add
6 years

Your stuffing fantasy

Petty9x:
My Feedee and I go to a club, where people with our fetish meet. All feedees are naked, only wearing a dog collar, with a lead on it. First they were massured: weight, extant.....
Then there is the first battle: Which feedee can eat most? Of course they are neeling like pig and eating out of troughs. After this they are really stuffed, the bellies are hanging, they are sweating like pigs.
Phase two: They will get seated in big chairs like they have at the dentist. Now they get tube-fed till their brim with high-calorie fluid.
In the end they will get measured again.
Winner is who growed the max ;-).
After the feedees had a little break to get to breath, maybe a little bellymassage or whatever ;-) Phase thee is following: Who is able to do some slight sport? A little running, where the full belly is bouncing, a little push ups, sit ups.....
Which Feeder has the best feedee?

Garfield:
I like the tougths. There is only one Thing: pigs can't sweat, it's biologicaly impossible.

i think this stuffing and exercises later idea is so hot smiley
it would be even better over time with vids to compare and a slightly chubby gf/personal trainer who gets fitter and stronger while secretely making me addicted to sex and food until she has found ways to overpower me with food and sex to make me gain even when i try to resist her or do more exercises.....to compensate her doings in fear of seeing it coming that she might get a chance to get some sweet teasing revenge on me for my evil teasings back then when i liked to tease her about getting chubby so easily when i tempted her and she never could resist my food and seduction .....
6 years

Force-fed heavy cream & icecream all day endlessly to your feeder's pleasure & content.

Well the thought of a girl beeing able to do that to me cause of her seductive skills is really hot ^^
6 years

Mutual feeder/feedie connection

Erudes:
Hi!

I'm a bulimic looking for something different...

I'd like to see if anyone is up to a feeder/feedie online where in exchange to being fed, we provide pictures of my post binge/binge belly (and the meals you provide) and you also send photos of meals you eat. Strange, I know, but it's comforting for me to see the meals my feeder eats as well so that I'm not the only one.

If you're interested, let me know! smiley

Hi and a nice day smiley,

Oh i would be interested as i like not only to see a slim girl gain but to gain a little myself from time to time.....^^

Well it sure could be a nice thing to encourage each other through pics and seduction to e at just a little more...

Drop me a line if you would like that and first get to know each other a little bettwr^^

Bye for now
6 years

Searching for a friend to motivate me

Oh hallo and a nice day ....i would love to give you a little help my dear hit me up if youvwould like to get to.know each other a little smiley.

So welcome and a nice fattening Weekend to you^^
6 years

Can anyone recommend a story?

GelateriaXX:
I don't know if this is the kind of thing you're looking for (or maybe you've already read it) but Chef Nicki by JakeMcDuck on deviant art is great. The first part might be a little slow, and it's still in progress so it's been torture for me having read the first five parts and being left with a cliffhanger, but it's worth it. No fantasy or cannibalism but it has unwilling fattening/stuffing, humiliation and teasing. ]jakemcduck.deviantart.com/art/Chef-Nicki-484617596

Oh ;-) thanks a lot for the hint and i found this story very sexy indeed hehe so perfect when the feedress is a master Chef lol :-)

But i doubt there is any revenge force feeding weight gain story with sexy teasing i haven´t read yet or there must be some secret place i never realized ......????

:-) i would love to find a sexy smart girl to write a story and experience some of the things for real during or before we write them down :-)

I have so many ideas that long to be experienced on me and a sweet girl, preferably ^^ one that would gain a little, too, or only use her small gains to make me even more horny of her femine curves (If she doesn´t like to get softer or don´t like it to be softer herself I can understand that very very well)) and seduce me in a way I can´t resist......
After some time (dating or meeting friendly with more eating and relaxing funny evenings) my smart naughty girls knwos me so well....that she finds joy in proving to me how easily she can seduce me to eat and make me gain .
6 years

Can anyone recommend a story?

nikola090:
www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php

this is my favourite...all things I like

nycfeedress:
The writing is definitely good. I don't care for plots in which there is an explicit agreement for someone to gain weight. Dunno why, it has to be either against the person's will or at the least unintentional on the gainer's part. Something about willingness really takes away from it for me because I'm a twisted bitch

oh hello you really sound interesting ;-) my dear

i would love to think out a little story with you together as i like weight gain on my sinde and on the girls side when it´s more going towards the "not comfort zone " for the person gaining and one can tease so much better and grab something to emphasize the teasing ;-)

have a nice day and drop me a line if you read this ....

lg ;-)
6 years

Year long weight control contract with a feedee

Cassie123:
Imo , a relationship must be good to bring weight gain into it , not just good.....very good and then to bring in a goal too...!!!! I've not had a relationship that good

And another point is there are no consequences for the feeder , they need to offer something the feedee cannot live without or get elsewhere

Getting fat can add to a relationship but it's not enough , it can breed resentment , work the relationship and make sure the timing is right to feed , then feed , stuff , covet , praise , adore to your hearts content , then it can become magical

Oh yes i am searching for this lovely kind of relationship , too :-)
6 years

Where and with whom?

Oh that sounds hot and relaxing i would be in for such an resort ....:-)
Would be so lovely to try fatten up the girl during this time to have more teasing material to grab and poke at only forgetting about my own added chubb during all the tasty dinners ^^smiley only to be teased badly later on by the girl for not recognizing my own belly because of beeing so horny about my girls gain ;-)
6 years
34567   loading