I dont know what to think anymore.

I can totally understand you :-)

I have been very fit and slim all my life and discovered this weight gain fantasies turning me on very much.

But i think i´m , too, in fear of what other would say if it really gets noticable on me :-) what i would like but i think i´m just waiting for the right girl to meet to have a partner with whom you can enjoy this feeling of sexual arousal through gaining and have the strenght together with your partner to just forget about all other thoughts of people :-)....

because you know you much your partner likes you with a little more....

:-)
14 years

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

Hmmm....a nice question ....:-)

I would prefer a gf who is thinner ( to Neko: with thin i mean: a girls with already nice curves but depending on her height and such i would say not more than 160lbs and not less than 110lbs about that :-))

Since i would like a gf who likes to make me gain , too, a kind of little competition would be nice : who is the one who can tease and seduce the partner more to get him/her gain some nice flab around belly hips and ass ;-).

hope it was understandable :-)
14 years

Who wants to start a gaining contest?

Ohh! ;-)

such a nice idea but only with some nice girl helping me in this contest haha

or i wouldnt have any chance with this metabolism of mine and i constantly forget about eating enough if there isn´t any nice grils teasing or supporting me smiley

So i definately would get my little belly back and ;-) i wouldn´t mind some nice extra pounds making my belly hang a little over my ooold ooold jeans ;-)

and it would be nice if there are guys in my weight range haha to compare a littel the results ....

i´m curious where this will go

lg otherland78
14 years

Humiliating or degrading talk as sensual foreplay

Oh yes what a perfect fantasy ???hmmmm.... i owuld love to be first fattened up a bit and then be humilated about what i´m not more able to do and would like to prove and fail so that the girl can say ha! i knew!! :-)

And be secretely fattened up whilst she is pretending that i should loose a little and tone up...hehe (sure i have to know that she likes it :-) me beeing fatter) only to show me that i´m not as sportive and fit as i allways think .

wow hope it was not to weird english and you all got what i wanted to say ...haha
14 years

Yes i will ! ;-) haha

Wow good hints hehe i wished i will get a grilfriend using this special threatment on me without me knowing it that would be a perfect dream come true to me :-)
15 years

Yeah i try but it´s so hard...

I weighted 97kg but then i had some weeks of hard work and stress and lost 7kg now i try to eat my way back but .....wow it´s not so easy for me :-)

bye ah and today it was 93kg again lol
16 years
5253545556   loading