Where are all the 40+ folks hiding?

52 here and yes I still frequent Dimensions too.
1 year

Anyone here into history?

I'm into History too. Especially the American Civil War and WWII.
3 years

Underwear?

I'm a boxers man. Briefs are too constricting and I like the freedom boxers give me.
3 years

Fuzzy or nah?

MaybeAdam:
When it come to male bellies do y'all prefer fuzzy or shaved? Why?

ExpandingCuriosity:
FUZZY!! 🥰🥰🥰
Because I love the way it feels, I enjoy petting it; Because body hair just screams masculinity to me (this doesn’t mean men who can’t grow it aren’t masculine - your bodies are manly with or without!), because it feels much more primal and animalistic... big, fuzzy men who are like giant teddy bears 🧸

This is AWESOME!! Thank you from all us fuzzy haired men!!!
3 years

What is your sign?

I'm a Sagittarius.
5 years

Fupa questions

canuck:
this is so hot.... you have the best of both worlds! do you have any trouble reaching it yet? i suspect not at your current size, but if you keep gaining...[/quote]

I agree, this is very hot!
5 years

Soft, weak fatboys enjoying their softening...

Farleysmom:
I LOVE BHMS! Whether they're fit and fat with hard chests, or soft, lazy couch potatoes who can name every U. S. Postmaster General, I love them! Once you go fat, you never go back!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
5 years

Stuffing while having sex?

SilverRider:
doggy... my face... in pastries... ughhhhhhhh so hot

How about missionary...twizzlers or something chocolatly sweet...and if our bellies aren't to big...we reenact lady and the tramp and see who can plant a kiss first.
8 years

Stadium/ballpark food

We have a AAA baseball team here and for years they've had an event called "dime-a-dog night" which is held several times during the season.
8 years

This or that

Nude Beaches...why not!

Pro or College Football
9 years
12345   loading