Pokemon! ^_^

Oh yeah...they were Sinnoh. >_< Pokeblock making should have come back for B2 and W2, I have so many I can't use right now. I also have Pokemon Pinball for the GBC and it had its own rumble pack too.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I did get the three Hoenn region games. I liked the Poffin making thing. I still have my Yellow version too, it was the first on in colour so I had to get it. I still have Pokemon Stadium 1&2, Pokemon Snap, but no other console games.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I still have the original Red and Blue, with their boxes and all the stuff in the case for the original Game Boy. I've collected every game since, aside from Fire Red, Leaf Green, Platinum and I never got all the console games.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I have no idea, that's what my friend and I can figure out. She's as addicted to Pokemon as I am.smiley
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

www.serebii.net has everything you'd want to know about Pokemon. I frequent that site whenever I play my games. My friend and I were wondering if the new Eevee type may be a Dragon since they already did Psychic with Espeon. True, it doesn't look like a Dragon type and Psychics are usually pink somewhere, so it could be Dragon/Psychic like Latios and Latias.
11 years

Do ffas prefer fit or out of shape ssbhms

I prefer the out of shape types, if he can still walk that's good I'd like him to be able to waddle down to the kitchen easily enough without getting winded. Nothing sexier than seeing him gorged and stuffed on the couch and saying he had a "fat day" and didn't want to do anything but eat.smiley
11 years

Anime thread

Anime44 has Inyasha: The Final Act subbed!! I started watching it too.
11 years

Your star sign

Fiery Aries, born in the Year of the Pig (1983). I am impulsive and rash at times, I usually buy the first thing I like rather than waste time "comparing" it in ten different places. I seem to attract Virgos and Cancers a lot, my boyfriend is a Virgo. I don't know about the planet and moon things, never really understood what that meant.
11 years

Anime thread

FireBry25 wrote:
I've been watching a lot more anime recently, so I thought an Anime thread on here might be a good idea(notice how I said MIGHT)

Just a thread to discuss what your watching right now, what your favorite Anime is, to recommend or warn people about some anime you know about, and all that good stuff.

Right now, I'm watching InuYasha from the start now that the Final Act is out and done. I'm also watching Ah! My Goddess, mostly because of Belldandy though, I'll admit to that.

I've Been thinking about getting back into Bleach too, but I've heard so many things about it right now, like how Ichigo lost his powers and he's replicating them or something with his badge...anyone care to explain that please?

For the Bleach thing, I have all the episodes, all 366 burned onto like 20 dvd's. Ichigo lost his powers because he forced Zangetsu to teach him the third level of his Bankai to finally defeat Aizen. He also lost the ability to perceive Hollows and Rukia and other Shinigamis because he lost his reiatsu after he learned the third Bankai level. If you're still watching Bleach then don't read this post, cuz I'll tell you how the anime ends. The manga is still going on Bleachverse though.
11 years
1819202122   loading