First time with heavy cream

Update on my 30 day binge. It's been a week since I finished, I'm up to 156 lbs (a gain of 6-8 lbs), 2" of new hip fat, and 1" of new thigh fat. I might still gain more from the "delay" for another week. But it definitely puts weight on you!

A side note, it also seems to have made me more tired? It's harder to get out of bed, which I don't mind since getting sleep is hard for me.
4 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

For me the Fantasy is having someone who's secretly fattening me, from cooking food with more calories then normal, bringing me "shakes" and saying it's just a milkshake.

Encouraging me to finish my meal so we don't waste food, all the while doing their best to hide how fat I am. From limiting access to body mirrors, to switching my clothes to ones a size up before they get tight.
4 years

Kali357:
You've inspired me to start a heavy cream gain. I'm on day 3 with a goal to do at least 1 pint at night a day. No gain yet, but I'm checking and also taking measurements. Hoping for some new jiggly fat on my hips, butt, and thighs!

For me I started feeling results almost at the 2 week mark, I sadly didn't have a working scale till a few days after, but it's DEFINITELY having an effect since it's making me grow past what was once my max! Hope it goes great for you too, cause your gonna love it!
4 years

I'm on day 21 now of taking one pint a night, so far I've gained over 6 lbs, my butt/hips gained 2 inches, and my thighs 1 inch. I'm still planning on going for 30 days before I take a break and seeing where it all settles.
4 years

I finally added chocolate syrup to mine and holy cow does it improve the taste! Definitely adding it to all my daily pints!
5 years

Test gaining

Emily22:
I'm honestly in love with how fast it works. It's taste is the only thing stopping me from drinking more than a pint a night. I'm afraid if I get something to flavor it I might never stop drinking it.

That said it's probably your best bet if you want to see how much you love being fatter. There's a reason people call it a literal fat potion!

becomingoverweight:
You could try adding Alfredo sauce to the heavy cream. It's just heavy cream, butter, and Parmesan cheese. You could also melt some cheese or butter into it and throw in some spices like garlic.

I'm thinking more about adding chocolate syrup, I love chocolate milk so that might make it better to taste.
5 years

Emily22:
I'm downing a pint in like 20 min. The lactaid pills help keep me from "losing" it all later.

ILuvChubbyChix:
About how many pills are you taking? What ratio, roughly? 1 for each pint, or each cup?

I'm taking 2 of the fast act type, so 1 per cup. The box came with 60 so I have 30 pints I can drink before needing more.
5 years

I'm downing a pint in like 20 min. The lactaid pills help keep me from "losing" it all later.
5 years

Test gaining

I'm honestly in love with how fast it works. It's taste is the only thing stopping me from drinking more than a pint a night. I'm afraid if I get something to flavor it I might never stop drinking it.

That said it's probably your best bet if you want to see how much you love being fatter. There's a reason people call it a literal fat potion!
5 years

I'm close to the 2 week mark and I swear my pants are getting tighter! I'm kicking myself for not sticking to this sooner!

I'm also sleeping alot better TBH, shortly after I drink my pint I'm practically passing out. Here's to hoping week 3 and 4 are even more enjoyable!
5 years
1234   loading