What attracts you to pictures?

I am a simple creature. I just like boobs and preferably big ones. smiley
9 years

About to give up on site

JordanLovesSsbbws wrote:
So I've been a member of FF for nearly a year if my memory serves me correctly. I've noticed I have yet to find any women even remotely interested in even chatting. Am I doing something wrong?
Yes you are.

Firstly moaning about it will get you literally nowhere and will make you come across like a self entitled loser. Might sound harsh but it's true.

As said above this has been done to death on these forums a thousand times (really) so I'm going to copy and paste a post (and edit it a bit) that I made a few months back. Nothing wrong with a bit of recycling!

No one owes anything to anyone else on here. If a woman receives a message from you, they are not obligated to reply to that message.

A pretty, young woman on this site can easily receive upwards of 30 messages a day on here. It'd be a full time job replying to all of those!!

If you want a reply, make sure your message is interesting enough and stands out enough to warrant it. "Hey how are you, got xyz messenger / wanna chat" does not cut it. Neither does "OMG love your fat belly, can I put my penis in your belly button, I want to *** you so much".

Best bet is something in between. Not boring, not too sexual and picking up on the persons interests. Read their profile thoroughly and their forum posts before you message them.

If you don't get a response, chalk it up to experience and move on to someone else. This applies on any form of dating site, not just FF. It's the same everywhere on the net.

It's also pointless messaging girls who are the attention seeking types who post 50 pictures a day. They will get tonnes of messages. Find someone with a nice profile who maybe doesn't have a photo or perhaps hasn't uploaded a picture in 3 months but still logs on regularly. They will be getting far fewer emails in their inbox.

Also you need to contribute more. You need more forum posts and spend some time in the site chat room getting to know people.
9 years

Embaressment of being caught

DextersFlaboratory wrote:
The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
growingbellyboy wrote:
Hiding a fetish and hiding a significant other are COMPLETELY different things. So, yes, I do try to avoid being caught on this site. It's just something I'd rather not have to explain, and probably not something most people would understand/accept.
what this dude says. Yes FF has a big fat positive element to it now but it has always been and always will be primarily a fetish site. That's why I don't want people to see me on here. In the same way that I wouldn't want someone to see me on whipschainsanddungeons.com! (ok so I made that site up but you get the idea).

I have no problem at all seeing people from this site in public and with friends and family and my family have met people I've dated from this site.

I think there are some here who seem to think (and suggest on these forums) that you are somehow a terrible person if you aren't completely open about this site. I think although very vocal, they are a pretty small minority here in terms of that viewpoint!

I've seen you say "omg its primarily a fetish site approximately 900 times now, and I'd just like to point out that it says "fat positive community" right at the top, not "fapping 2 fatties" so I'm not really sure how valid your point is.

Like yeah, it's fetishy. But you seem to get a bit irritated at people saying its a fat positive site, when the site itself clearly markets itself as such, but you know, yolo.

I've mentioned it in three threads actually so maybe in 5 or 6 posts out of a total of 35 posts on this profile. Certainly not 900 times!

FF is both a fat fetish and a fat positive site. The other threads where I've posted previously and emphasised the fetish element have been ones where people have moaned about sexual messages, or said that humiliation isn't appropriate (when MANY members clearly state openly on their profile they are into that and want it!).

That's not really related to this thread though where the question is would you be embarrassed to be caught on this site, which I've said already, yes I would be embarrassed.

If FF was purely a fat positive site with absolutely no sexual fetish element (and had a different name!) I would have no issues with people knowing I was here. However given it's a hybrid between the two and includes a lot of fetish stuff too, I don't want friends and family knowing about my presence on here.

My friends and family don't need to know my sexual kinks, in the same way that I don't want to know theirs! Most people want to be private and keep their sexual tastes between them and their partner only.
9 years

Embaressment of being caught

growingbellyboy wrote:
Hiding a fetish and hiding a significant other are COMPLETELY different things. So, yes, I do try to avoid being caught on this site. It's just something I'd rather not have to explain, and probably not something most people would understand/accept.
what this dude says. Yes FF has a big fat positive element to it now but it has always been and always will be primarily a fetish site. That's why I don't want people to see me on here. In the same way that I wouldn't want someone to see me on whipschainsanddungeons.com! (ok so I made that site up but you get the idea).

I have no problem at all seeing people from this site in public and with friends and family and my family have met people I've dated from this site.

I think there are some here who seem to think (and suggest on these forums) that you are somehow a terrible person if you aren't completely open about this site. I think although very vocal, they are a pretty small minority here in terms of that viewpoint!
9 years

Dating preferences

Somefitguy wrote:
A question for the females:

What body type do you prefer to date?

Some larger women like muscle.
Some larger women like fat.
Some larger women like short guys.
Some larger women like tall guys.
Some larger women like a beard.
Some larger women like clean shaven.
Some larger women love tattoos.
Some larger women hate tattoos.
Some larger women are even lesbian.

I think you get the idea. Asking this question is like asking 'how long is a piece of string?' Amazingly enough, not all larger women all have exactly identical tastes in men!
9 years

Missing/disappeared on ff

chubbyhoney wrote:
I really don't think he is - I think he's saying that if you use a fetish site, you should probably expect to receive some sexually-charged messages.
thank you chubbyhoney that's exactly what I'm saying but Murphy is twisting my words because he likes to have a jab when the opportunity arises.
9 years

LilRascl wrote:
As much as I detest them, I do expect to receive these one-off messages from people that broach topics I do not wish to discuss. Even though I explicitly state I don't want messages of a certain nature on my profile, I don't expect everyone to read it, and this IS a fetish site. And I'm glad it's a fetish site! So while I do find some of these messages offensive, I don't believe they're grounds for reporting someone.

Hooray! At last someone who can understand my point / see where I'm coming from. Thank you!

Also re the harassment thing, yeah that's awful and I've had friends here who have been subjected to it. It can really get quite scary at times. Not good at all, and thankfully the site comes down hard on these people when it's within their control (i.e. harassment via this site).
9 years

Elanor wrote:
chubbyhoney wrote:
With the internet being what it is and this also being a sexual fetish / feeding / gaining site there will always be a sexual angle to many messages. If any member here finds that completely abhorrent I'd question why they were here in the first place. There are plenty of more 'vanilla' BBW dating sites out there for example. This site is hardly mumsnet or the womens institute!

If someone has 'I am a sexy piggy who loves eating and wants to hear from all you men who'd love to fatten me up into your fat, swollen little piglet', then it is safe to say that this user probably wants sexual messages and would love for you to ask them what they weigh and demand photos of them. However, a profile saying 'Hi, I'm a 30 year old from Scotland who enjoys being a big girl and is looking to explore the site and get to know you guys better' clearly isn't asking for messages demanding to know what she ate for dinner.

Many people don't want purely sexual relationships with other FF users and don't want to be objectified or spoken to like they are a piece of meat. This doesn't make them vanilla, prudish or naive about the site. I don't think it is unreasonable for any member to expect to be treated with a basic level of respect and it is not fair to say that it's their problem, and they should leave the site, and perhaps the internet, if they don't want to receive unsolicited sexual messages.

Sorry not back peddling but I think I've come across in the wrong way! Totally agree on the two different types of profiles described above. One clearly won't object to messages with a sexual tone, but I'm just saying that the other profile can't be on a site like this and not expect to receive any messages of a sexual nature. Yes this is a fat positive community, but it's also a fetish site. You can't be on a fetish site and not expect sexual content / messages.

I made a suggestion a couple of years back to Hiccupx that he change the name of the site because it has more and more members who aren't into the fetish side of things. He was absolutely 100% against that idea, and said the site is and will always be primarily a fetish site, but one that now incorporates a fat positive element too.

Of course people here just for the fat positive element shouldn't have to put up with overtly sexual messages, but that's what the red flags and in future the block features are for. What I'm saying is that you can't be on a site like this and not expect receiving a few messages of a sexual nature.

I'll use a real life example of what I mean. It's a bit like going to a nightclub and not expecting to find / see any drunk people. It's just not going to happen. If you don't want to see any drunk people then go to a coffee shop.

This does not compare to drunk people at a night club. This compares to ass grabbing at a night club. Which is not okay. And if I get my ass grabbed at a night club, this is the grabber's fault, not mine.
OK but you're still far more likely to get your ass grabbed (as wrong as that is) in a nightclub than you are a coffee shop.

It's wrong, we all know that, but going back to this site it's just the way things are / always will given the nature of the sites content. Doesn't make it right at all, but it will happen, and to think that it won't, that would be naive.
9 years

chubbyhoney wrote:
With the internet being what it is and this also being a sexual fetish / feeding / gaining site there will always be a sexual angle to many messages. If any member here finds that completely abhorrent I'd question why they were here in the first place. There are plenty of more 'vanilla' BBW dating sites out there for example. This site is hardly mumsnet or the womens institute!

If someone has 'I am a sexy piggy who loves eating and wants to hear from all you men who'd love to fatten me up into your fat, swollen little piglet', then it is safe to say that this user probably wants sexual messages and would love for you to ask them what they weigh and demand photos of them. However, a profile saying 'Hi, I'm a 30 year old from Scotland who enjoys being a big girl and is looking to explore the site and get to know you guys better' clearly isn't asking for messages demanding to know what she ate for dinner.

Many people don't want purely sexual relationships with other FF users and don't want to be objectified or spoken to like they are a piece of meat. This doesn't make them vanilla, prudish or naive about the site. I don't think it is unreasonable for any member to expect to be treated with a basic level of respect and it is not fair to say that it's their problem, and they should leave the site, and perhaps the internet, if they don't want to receive unsolicited sexual messages.

Sorry not back peddling but I think I've come across in the wrong way! Totally agree on the two different types of profiles described above. One clearly won't object to messages with a sexual tone, but I'm just saying that the other profile can't be on a site like this and not expect to receive any messages of a sexual nature. Yes this is a fat positive community, but it's also a fetish site. You can't be on a fetish site and not expect sexual content / messages.

I made a suggestion a couple of years back to Hiccupx that he change the name of the site because it has more and more members who aren't into the fetish side of things. He was absolutely 100% against that idea, and said the site is and will always be primarily a fetish site, but one that now incorporates a fat positive element too.

Of course people here just for the fat positive element shouldn't have to put up with overtly sexual messages, but that's what the red flags and in future the block features are for. What I'm saying is that you can't be on a site like this and not expect receiving a few messages of a sexual nature.

I'll use a real life example of what I mean. It's a bit like going to a nightclub and not expecting to find / see any drunk people. It's just not going to happen. If you don't want to see any drunk people then go to a coffee shop.
9 years

HerrollThoc wrote:
I really think general creepiness is the issue that needs to be policed around here... I almost dread private messages in chat... never means someone nice wants to talk, its either a bizarre, incoherent woman or some horrible demanding old man who either wants to imagine im female or requires details about my ex partners...

No wonder people leave

It is policed, but it requires people reporting bad behaviour. The FF moderators (of which I used to be one) can't read every private message in chat, every message on the site, or every comment. That would be totally wrong from a privacy point of view anyway.

That being said many guys (and sometimes women too) do take things too far, and that's when you should take advantage of the various red flags on profiles and comments. Or just message a moderator.

In the new site I think there will also be a block function too, so that will help.

Many women (and men) who do run away the first time often come back, so do look out for people you previously had contact with.

You can see new profiles that have joined in the previous few days under the profiles menu.
9 years
12345   loading