Girls who like gay sex (man on man)

I also enjoy watching man on man action/sex.

I thought I was alone. :3
13 years

Be dumped or the dumper?

I was just dumped... so probably the dumped.
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

I want to have sex with one of my best friends.
She is engaged. Not really attracted to her man, but definitely want to cover her in chocolate and eat her up.

She knows, that minx. What a tease.
13 years

Dubstep anyone?

mmm dubstep.
makes me happy.
Any suggestions for some cooler more like gritty dubstep?
I like Burial's Ghost Hardware.
13 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

At the suggestion of the boyfriend I am reading the Hyperion Series. Just finished Hyperion, going to the next book.
13 years

Being recognized!

Yes I have been recognozed, a few times.
Nothing bad, but kinda scary at first. When someone just walks up to you in a crowded mall and starts calling you by your profile name- first time in a big city with your boyfriend who just walked away...kinda trippy.

I wish the other dude, who lives in my area would have said hello to me when he saw me in Walmart.
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

canadianenglish wrote
Amatrix wrote
But yea one handed typing is stupid and I tend to just not respond. smiley

What's your policy toward amputee FA's?

Ha... Well I would like to give them a round of applause for trying.
[small]Oh, I am going to hell for that one.[/small]
I keeed I keeeed. I dont hate or discriminate on anyone, except fappers.
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

lovely_plumper wrote

wow Amatrix you are amazing tehe I don't think I have ever felt that I think I have always had a large sex drive and like I still do when I gain. However, I suppose when I don't feel sexy like when I am hungry and my belly isn't being rubbed and told it's pretty I don't feel like doing anything XD lol I suppose that is my insecurities seeping in and all that.

Aww thanks doll! Yea I think my life is pretty fabulous.
You are so cute. smiley I hope who ever you are with really knows this about you. smiley You are beautiful, and the belly is perfection. smiley

BlutEngel wrote
Do you get pissed of when a guy comes into the chat and immediatly starts talking to you like he's already beating one off just as he speaks to you.

I swear I feel that and it pisses me off.

Or extremely over aged men trying to flirt with you in whispers..

"Hi sexy" etc.

Yes... I hate that. I hate it when people assume because I am a sexual person that I want to be sexual with them. This happens more often then not and hence why I dont use whisper mode 90% of the time in chat. I really had no idea that some people still cyber.

I dont mind older aged men, I kinda like older dudes hitting on me... but they all tend to either know I am with someone or dont care.
It tends to be the younger dudes who get on my nerves way more then the older dudes- when I say no thanks to the older dudes they can have a civil conversation. When I say no thanks to the younger men I get called a fat *^_(*&*^$% *enter any expletives you can come up with...* and then get told I have a goddess complex, or that I am stupid...or a tease...etc.
But yea one handed typing is stupid and I tend to just not respond. smiley
13 years

Yummy popcorn balls...

Soft and chewy popcorn balls
20 cups popcorn, microwave works to about 4 bags.
1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
1 1/2 cups sugar
7 ounces marshmallow creme
3 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
food coloring if wanted.
extras, like nuts or chocolate to decorate if wanted.

1. Sift through all popped popcorn. Remove all seeds and hulls. Place into large open container like a mixing bowl or a roasting pan.

2. Place corn syrup and sugar in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat. Heat until boiling, stirring continually. Remove pan from heat.

3. Use caution, syrup and sugar mixture is VERY hot. Stir in marshmallow creme, 2 tablespoons butter and vanilla until smooth and combined. Stir in food coloring until you get the color you want. Also add chocolates, peanuts, or whatever you would like until evenly mixed in.

4. Pour marshmallow creme mixture over popcorn. Stir evenly until coated. Allow mixture to cool to the touch so you can form the ball shapes easier.

5. Grease your hands lightly with the last tablespoon butter so popcorn mixture doesn't stick to your hands. Split popcorn mixture into 20 portions and place them on wax paper. Then cut 20 pieces of plastic wrap, placing one ball onto each piece and wrap into a ball form. Press together lightly and seal. Place in fridge if they are softer then desired.

6. Enjoy! You can add popsicle sticks and cover with ribbons of melted chocolate for a more decadent version of a candy apple. Add cinnamon candy bits for a spicy crunch. Use kettle corn style popcorn for a more savory taste. Top with gummy bears for an adventurous after school treat you can make together. The addition of cashews or roasted almonds is also very tasty.

This is fun and easy. You can bump up the calories with real butter, and using candy and other mix ins.
Plus these are very sweet and crunchy.
13 years
12345   loading