Looking for a feeder or mutual gainer

Just looking for someone who wants to help make me fatter or wants to gain together. That's withing or around the GTA
7 months

Looking for a feeder/mutual gainer partner in ontario gta,durham region

Looking for a feeder/mutual gainer partner in Ontario GTA,Durham Region who wants to "Grow" together
2 years

Searching for a feeder near pickering,ontario

Looking for someone willing to help a guy gain and maybe a relationship along the way
2 years

Looking for a feeder/mutual gainer girlfriend

Im just shouting out to see if there is anyone in the Durham region who may want to met up and see how thing go from there
2 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Canada, Ontario- Durham Region just looking to meet people and maybe find someone who share my interests
2 years

Looking for a female feeder in ontario, durham region

just looking to test the waters and see if anyone is interested
2 years

* location shout outs part 3*

shesgonnabehuge:
Durham Region, Ontario 🇨🇦 NO Toronto or surrounding.

Nice to see people in my area
2 years

Ontario/durham region

Just shouting out to anyone in in the Durham region i'm a quiet nerdy guy just looking for friends and like minded people who are large or appreciate larger people
2 years

Forced fattening and feminization

i have not been on the ovarian glandular very long bout 3 days in all so i don't think ill see any change for a bit i wish it could go faster but patience will have to do
3 years

Forced fattening and feminization

I'm actually taking some stuff right now called Swanson Premium Raw Ovarian Grandular i just got it in the mail today gonna be taking in over the next 2 months 2 pills a day morning/evening gonna see how it goes. I am actually taking this knowing full well the potential side effects and have decided to do this because i ant a more feminine shape to my body.
3 years
123   loading