Kik group

Hey guys I created a group on Kik that’s about weight gain and humiliation. If this interests you please come and join. It’ll be fun. It’s called #FatPigs19
5 years

Kik group

Hey everyone I made a group on Kik that is for feederism and humiliation. If this is up your alley or something that interests you come and join. It is #FatPigs19
5 years

Looking for dominant feeder

I am 25, live in Akron, Ohio. I am looking for a serious long term relationship with a dominant feeder. For the right person I am willing to relocate. My Kik is ToriKS22
5 years

Dominant feeder

I am a 25 year old feedee who is naturally very submissive. I am looking for a dominant male feeder. I live in Akron Ohio but for the right person I’d be willing to relocate. I’m wanting him to make me grow as fat as he wants me to get. Do whatever it takes to make me grow fatter.
5 years

Looking for a feeder

I’m looking for a dominant feeder who will make me as fat as he wants me to get. A guy who will do whatever it takes to make me grow fatter. My Kik is ToriKS22
5 years

Looking for a feeder

I live in Akron, Oh but for the right guy I would be willing to relocate. I am looking for a dominant feeder who will do whatever it takes to make me grow as fat as he wants me to get. I’m also wanting him to be in a relationship with me and wanting to settle down. I am naturally very submissive. If interested my Kik is ToriKS22
5 years

Submissive feedee looking for dom feeder

I am looking for a dominant feeder who will take complete control over my weight gain and make me as fat as he wants me to get. Doing whatever it takes to make me fatter. I’m also into pig and cow play. If interested message me here or on Kik: ToriKS22
6 years

Looking for a feeder/bf

I am a 25 year old female feedee in Akron, Ohio. I am looking for a feeder who will make me as fat as he wants me to get. I want him to have control over my gain. I am also looking for a feeder who is looking for a long term relationship. If you’re interested message me either on here or on my KIK: ToriKS22
6 years

24 female feedee in akron, ohio

I am 24 years old looking for a long term relationship with a feeder. I want a feeder who will take complete control over my weight gain and get me as fat and big as he wants me to be. I am looking for a long term relationship with someone who is looking to settle down and start a family. I am wanting a feeder who will enjoy my growing body as much as I do and seeing the scale go up and my body measurements get bigger is always makes you want to just see me get fatter. I do have KIK and it is ToriKS22
7 years

Anyone else feel this way?

I love getting fatter and being stuffed. I want to keep getting fatter but there are times where I feel like it's not the same without a feeder. Having someone help you grow bigger and enjoying it as much as you do. Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?
7 years
1234   loading