Getting winded

Bellystuffer2 wrote:
Thank you guys! Whats a good balance? Like waht kind of workouts? Because i cant run... My boobs and belly hurt after

Those certainly are some phenomenal man-boobs you got there!
10 years

2013 holiday weightgain thread

JuliaGulia wrote:
jb28401 wrote:

I would LOVE to see a list of everything you eat in a day!

Since you asked...and since I log my food on MyFitnessPal (which I like to think of as My FATNESS Pal), here you go...today's consumption.

Breakfast:
Panera - Cinnamon Crunch Bagel With Honey Walnut Cream Cheese, 1 bagel and 2 oz. Cream Cheese 570
Panera Bread - Wild Blueberry Scone ( 1 scone) 470
Panera Bread - Peppermint Mocha Latte, 15.25 oz. 520

Lunch:
Mcdonalds - Mighty Chicken Wings, 10 1,584
Mcdonald's - Mcflurry With M&M Candies 650
Mcdonald's (Usa - French Fries (Large) 500
Mcdonald's - Southwest Salad Dressing, 1 pack 100
Mcdonald's - Side Salad - Dollar Menu, 87 g - 3.1 oz 20
Mcdonald's - Sprite (Large), 1 serving 310

Dinner
Fettuchini Alfredo, 2 cup 830

Snacks
Little Debbie - Swiss Cakes Rolls 12 cakes 1,620
Honeycrisp Apple (2) 160
Eggnog, 1 cup 360

Total calories 7,694

Of course it is only bit past 9...I may eat more.

And yes, I did polish off an entire box of Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. It was a slow day at the office and I was bored.

I'm amazed by this! You almost ate as many calories at lunch as i do in 2 days!
10 years

The shy people?

Come out and play! We won't bite...
10 years

2013 holiday weightgain thread

JuliaGulia wrote:
I've been eating from 5-10,000 calories a day. Depending on how busy I am and whether I have a chance to make a super fattening shake in the evening. drinking a lot of my calories (mostly in the form of milkshakes, sometimes including cake batter) really helps pack on the pounds.

My profile pic is actually from around 50 pounds ago. One of these days I will update.

I would LOVE to see a list of everything you eat in a day!
10 years

Just how fat are you?

I'm currently at 36, down from a high of 48
10 years

One item each please

I'm sure there are more scientific ways, but I really started packing on the lbs when I discovered the inflation/bloating phenomenon. I wanted to try to get my belly to balloon, so I would eat as much as I could. (nachos with loads of cheese were a favorite of mine) after months of doing this several times a week I suppose my stomach capacity & appetite increased so that even on a normal day I would eat more and more often just to get full.
10 years

Eating relationship

So lately I've been thinking about this scenario and would love to be in a relationship like this... Since I have been trying to lose weight lately, yet still love ladies with curves, I'd love to find a last on the other end of the spectrum. A skinny girl who's ready to let herself go while I'm working hard to shape up. Somebody to steal from my plate, eat all the fattening food in the house, and keeping me on track while eating whatever she wants.

Thoughts?
10 years

Favorite live band?

Iron Maiden & Dream Theater. Seeing them tour together a few years back was amazing!
10 years

Big girls i have a question...

I can't be mad our disappointed about the posts in this thread. I'm thankful that the ladies were truthful. I think it goes to show that even though the media focuses more on the female physique, fat guys have a harder time finding a partner than fat girls.
10 years
1234   loading