Dear ff community

It is a little annoying Jade. I may be fat, but I don't want to talk about it 24/7/365.
10 years

Embrassing moments?!

rebel rebel wrote:
I got caught stripping on camera by my mum.

My sister caught me being felt up by a guy.

I got caught having sex by my partners parents; either outside or indoors.

Oo one that's not sexual;

I was in an outdoor swimming pool and I decided to swim to the bottom and come back up. I did not realise until my mum told me I had tar on my belly. It did not come off for couple of weeks.

Your embarrassing moments are way better than everyone else's!
10 years

Does stuffing arouse you?

I definitely don't get aroused if I'm stuffing myself. Now watching a woman stuff is a definite turn on!
10 years

I'm hugely pregnant!

Good lord! You look incredible. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you!
10 years

New to the 300 lb club?

I'm part of this club as well. Almost made it to the 400 club at one point!
10 years

Weight gain progression photos

Kyemer wrote:
From 160 to 205 pounds in a year and a few monthssmiley

Nice job! I can't believe how much weight you gained in your chest!
10 years

Embarrassing moments

Wow, you all have much better stories than I do! Seat size is always a bit of a sticky situation. I think my defining "fat" moment was when I could no longer fasten the seatbelt on an airplane without an extender. I've also had trouble fitting my *** into narrow seats at sporting events & restaurants. Squeezing behind booths is challenging at times also, but I don't believe I've ever broken a chair...
10 years

Embarrassing moments

What are your most embarrassing weight gain related moments? I'd love to hear them!

For me, I had to buy new (bigger) pants pretty regularly while i was gaining weight. I had gone from a size 40 to a size 56 in about 2 year's time. Anyway, I was in a rush to get some new pants so I could get to work on time. So I went to the local fat & lanky store, grabbed some khakis, rushed home to put them on, then went straight to work. In the mad rush, I had overlooked the size sticker that was displayed on the back of my leg. After displaying my embarrassingly large waist measurement to dozens of people, somebody finally pointed out my overnight.smiley
10 years
234   loading