Bi shout out

Somewhat similar feelings to Alisha on this. In fact it took me ages to accept that I’m some degree of bi, because most things male don’t appeal to me, including the stereotypical gay icons.

Eventually I realized that chubby/fat guys who are something in the area of gentle/androgynous/feminine or maybe simply ‘not overly ‘guy-ish’ can be really hot, at least in my imagination. “Eventually” means “after I was married” so I never did go and check how the reality would match up to my imagination.

So yah, I agree that it can be confusing being attracted to some guys without being attracted to ‘guys’ in a generic sense.
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Brickwell wrote
I'mma start Heart Gold this week.

Question. If I find usable wi-fi, can I do a ton of trading with some peep or two here so I can get a team ready to hatch from the get-go of the beginning of the game? I canNOT believe I'm asking FF this, but...

I predict that, from around here, nobody will want to trade away a munchlax/snorelax!

As for favorite pokemon: I do love Raichu too, and all the Poke-ducks are fun, but my favorite is probably Lapras. How not to love a pet whale that gives you rides (and that is also flexible and powerful!)?
14 years

You wish your friend/acquaintance gained weight!

For sure, I generally think almost everyone looks better at least a little plump. I understand that some people have professional or whatever reasons for being thin, and wouldn't want their lives to be messed up, but I'm pretty much happy when I see anyone around me has gained.
14 years

Conflicted

1) What Sippy said, I think she was bang on.

2) Odds are that she is not going to get dramatically upset about a modest change in your body. You could gain fifteen to twenty pounds, go up a size in clothes, and see how you feel about it. That gain also would make the conversation less theoretical and more concrete. (Also, who knows, that much gain might satisfy you, for now).

Good luck sorting through this, not at all easy I know.
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

My son got me hooked on Pokemon years ago....have played through Blue and Gold on the GameBoy Color, then Emerald, and even did Fire-Red (the return to Kanto on GBA). Was able to pick all of those up cheaply and play on his devices when he was in bed. However
- even used Diamond/Pearl/Platinum haven't gotten cheap (and my son isn't done with his Pearl or Diamond, he says),
- he goes to bed later these days
- Anyway I got hooked on Warcraft a few months ago.

Still, I was thinking about breaking down and spending the money on one of those, and now this update of Gold/Silver/Crystal is out....oh the choices!

My team in Emerald varied a lot depending on what I was doing at the battle frontier (I had a squad at 50 and a few at 60). Latios, Metacross, Luxray (if I recall the name right--electric type that looks sort of like a dog), the steel/flying bird (I forget the name) and my beloved (evolved) Mudkip were amongst my all-stars.

Can you trade from the GBA games into Soul Silver, or is it like with Pearl/Platinum where only at the end game you could import them via the Pal Park?
14 years

Gaining weight is making me tired!

I'm glad you are enjoying your gain smiley

As for why you are tired, could be any number of things....but one thing I'd maybe worry about is if shoving that much sugar into your body is throwing it off? Maybe give it a week where you cut down on the amount of sweet? (and by the way cheesecake does have a lot of sugar, you just don't taste it as much because of all the fat smiley ) I'm not saying that is the reason, just that it could be a reason.

Another thought is that, with putting on weight that fast, I wonder if your body is busy trying to grow more skin (or even fat cells), which would be tiring in the same way that getting over an injury can be tiring.

Also certainly after a big meal most people feel tired, so if you are almost constantly full, it could be that simple. Also, if you haven't been getting any exercise, a lot of people find that makes them tired too.

Anyway, I still think it might be worth dialing things back a notch, especially on the sugar, for a week, and see how you feel. If nothing else it might give your body a bit of a chance to catch up with all the changes.
14 years

Pregnant

My wife was never hotter than when pregnant....it is just too bad that it was not strictly intended, would loved to have been _deliberately_ knocking her up. Fortunately for me her libido went up in the latter part of her pregnancy, I think I would have gone insane otherwise, with how much I was turned on by her if she really hadn't wanted to be touched (apparently how some women are during pregnancy).
14 years

Moob growth?

The one or two documented cases that led to the original news articles on this (a year or three ago maybe?) were situations like a chubby eleven year old boy whose mom put lavender oil all over his torso every day (I have no idea of why she did that, it was not to cause this, something else). In such large doses, on a boy where testosterone levels were still fairly low, and where chubiness both helped store estrogen type compounds (they get stored in fat) and gave him fat to distribute more....that sort of thing can happen.

More normal usage levels in adult males, I don't think will have any sort of dramatic effect. Could it make a tiny bit of difference? I don't know, but in general would not view this as moob fertilizer.
14 years