Story idea

Tigerlily33:
I am thinking of creating a story where the lead character goes to college to learn how to care for the obese and super obese. She meets a male classmate and with the help of her teachers and other classmates the male grows to immobility.

Needs work. Working on several characters to make it interesting

Oooh that sounds super fun! Definitely tempting to give that concept a try myself. Are you thinking that the MC goes to med school and specializes in bariatrics? Or are you thinking more like an alternate universe where feedism is encouraged in society and these courses are aimed at feeders that want immobile feedees?
2 years

Where is the best place to find fat fiction?

Furaffinity has a massive collection of weight gain fiction, especially gay weight gain. The writing is often super high quality too. So if you don't mind anthro/furry characters, I highly recommend.
3 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Oh very much so, especially if it the growth is beyond my control. I really wish I could not only find someone, but also find someone who would make me unable to stop gaining before I got cold feet.
6 years

Immobility

Join the club ^_^"
7 years

Size difference

Oh definitely! I love thin/curvy/fit women with massively fat guys. Same with the weights reversed. I wish there were more pictures with thin female feeders and their massive feedees out there.
7 years

Who wants to be immobile?

Well I don't know about it... But a female feeder could easily push me over the edge. I wouldn't put up much resistance!
7 years

Unhealthy?

Honestly, health issues are a major turn on. Be it in myself or others. Just the fact that gluttony and fat has taken over that much, that their weight has gotten so out of control... Its amazing. I wish I could find others that agree. I'd love to find a female feeder to expand my body and degrade my health.
7 years