Plus size clothing

Found a 3rd party supplier in the uk double the price but I’ll get some before embarrassing my US mate with another packet of large lady under ware to send on.
So thank you very much
3 months

Plus size clothing

Thank you that’s a great site now I just need to see if they will ship too the uk
3 months

Plus size clothing

I’m looking for a source of plus size briefs, uk or us. I’m having problems with the different sizes on web sites.
I need to get a 7x brief with elastic on the legs suitable for a 71 inch waist and a 84 inch hip.
We used to use on the plus side but there currently not trading any ideas hoping to avoid a depressing net trawl for her as she find this upsetting.
3 months

Mobility problems

Heres a tough one, my good lady is very limited in her mobility due to size, she missed out on all sorts of things and this upset her greatly.
For me the easy solution would be a powered chair or scooter but she refuses point blank even to talk about one. With one she could get out places, not if she feel uncomfortable on her own but with me. Any ideas how I can get her to try one would be welcome, or even talk about it .
Cheers willo
10 years

Mattress

yeah stupidly when we got this matress,3 layer mem foam,it says dont flip it but we didnt turn it and is dead in 18 months arrrg.
11 years

Mattress

has anyone tried latex matress
11 years

Mattress

yeah mem foam and spring sems best way to go.As she spend alot of time in it in happy to pay.
thanks for the advice
11 years

Mattress

He guys and girls,i meed a new king size matress for my lovely wife.We had memory foam ones which are great for a while but they quickly get a perminent dent in which hurts her hips.she has to sleep on her side for her SleepAp machine.
So what the best to go for,she likes a softer matress due to areas of water retention.
Im in uk so a supplyer or type would be good
11 years

Gainers package is free

hi there id love a copy cheers
12 years

Bath robe

Hi there Uk resident here who needs to get a bath robe for a lady with a 90 inch hip.I used to use making it big, a us supplier but they dont do one at the moment any ideas
Cheers Willo
12 years