Caring for the immobile death feedee

Tigerlily33:
Thanks to the help of my past feedees, and their provisions for me in their wills I am wealthy and own my own hone with an industrial kitchen and a full hospital bed and hoyer lift.

I am worth about 100 million dollars,

Wow...so much power one can just imagine that your choose who will enter your presence for a moment only to never leave your mansion alive it's so mesmerizing to think of it that way. 🥵 It's like signing your existence over to someone but for me it's more liberating to think that one signs their existence over knowing it ends at that choice to do so 👐🏿👐🏿👐🏿
2 years

Misogynistic stories

I want to write a slew of femdom stories but...motivation man I'm just going to get friend one day and write it All out

NGL I jump on any dominant fem story but alot of recent stores have kinda been mostly Dom FA/feeder stores which is ok but it's always some sort of birthing person feedee story I agree
2 years

Baby food

Yeah the main reason I thought of it was because I had been having major issues actually finishing food me n my feeders brainstormed and baby food came up. I actually came close to ordering but my feeders suggested otherwise. I've been doing a detox on my GI tract and my liver I've been able to eat more. But thanks a bunch for the info ❤️

HappyBigBoy:
Yeahhhh, I’d have to draw the line on using that as a gaining method. Wife and I give birth in late July to a wonderful baby boy who was induced about 2 1/2 weeks early. Now, that doesn’t sound all that premature to some of you, I’m sure, but it’s significant. He’s benefited mightily from preemie formula. So, please stick to what adults should be using and leave the baby formula alone :-)
3 years

Apetamin?

If you can get past the sleepiness it works pretty well but it's literally the lysine that does most of the work
3 years

Baby food

HolyDemoness:
....just get some weight gain shakes or something.. don’t lower the supply of food for premature babies that desperately need it to live.

El Brujero:
I hate this world

HolyDemoness:
Same. As a parent who has gone to multiple stores only to find the shelves all cleared out of formula, and having to worry about feeding my babies, this post kind of pisses me off. Babies can’t just eat anything, I imagine it’s even worse for premies

Hyrule0fFat:
As someone who literally just gave birth to a preemie I find this really relatable.

I will gladly purchase some premmie formula for you if you reach out to me
3 years

Baby food

I ended up cancelling the order anyway if all else me n my feeder could do breast milk but regardless research decided that the actual composition of the formula would not do much to actual cause gaining, thanks everyone that gave me considerate tips about the topic
3 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Working hard to get there lol
4 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

I never did post on this I'm a bisexual gainer guy I guess used be avid feeder but yea lol guess I'm a gainer feedee now
26 m usa love video games I stream sometimes look up deprudex on twitch if youd like
4 years

Overwhelming male population?

I really hate the fact that the general male population only wants to talk to females any way but; my opinion is its a generation attribute. More so than just gender, like guys in my age group are way more sensitizing to our bros lol. i mean I meet a guy my age on here and I can have a better conversation than some women because some have been treated so horribly by males on here for the lack of prudence for that much but yea thank god I'm a prude i may suck at approaching women but I'm not a one night stand or get it and go masterbater either.
9 years
12   loading