"searching for a story" thread

I am looking for a story I can’t remember the name of.

A kid wants to go to college far away from home. This scares his mom, and she begins fattening him to keep him home, eventually making him
Immobile and quite baby like, including practically nonverbal

Anyone know this story? I can’t remember the author or what site I saw it on.
3 years

Submissive slave to a very large ssbbw/ssbhm

I would be happy to dominate you while you make it so I can be very lazy and very well fed. I would decide how fat I get, you make it happen.
You would never ever tell me no.
You do what I ask, when I ask, with no objections
3 years

Any other male feedees?

I am a male feedee in search of a feeder
3 years

Trans community and interest on ff

are you willing to help someone get really fat?
5 years

Feedee with stay at home job seeks feeder

I am 5 foot 7, and disabled. I work from home. i am willing to relocate and looking for a feeder to help me gain a lot of weight. I would love to experience extreme feeding techniques like weight gain shakes with every meal and eventually tube feeding while i lay in bed. Lets make me huge together.
5 years

How many of you are here for something other than sexual messaging?

I can only speak for myself. I am not here for sexual messages. I am here to find a partner to help me achieve my weight gain goals. Sex to me is an intimate expression of love, and it has to be warranted not given freely
5 years

This one's for my male feedes out there.

My ultimate fantasy is for you to take complete control over my life. Fatten me as much as you want, i won’t complain at all. In fact I will like it and ask for more when I am not stuffed. Make me lazy. Make me housebound. Take over bathing and dressing me just to make it easier. No matter how much I eat, always coax me to eat more until-food comas happen often. Help me make my appetite out of control. When I end up bed bound and immobile, whisper in my ear “we did it honey!” Then stuff two dozen doughnuts in me.
5 years

How many really do be immobile?

I know many say they want to be immobile, and under the right conditions, I would probably give in and let it happen to me. But how many people actually get that fat that they are bed bound and happy?
5 years

Take the choice of gaining away from me!

I wish I had a feeder who would give me no choice but get very very fat
6 years

Living with your feeder

keep us updated and happy gaining!
6 years
12345   loading