Dom feedees/sub feeders?

I would happily try a don feedee role, but I would want to submit sometimes. I dream of being funnel fed for example to increase my capacity.
venetia:
Hey! it seems to me that most of the time, the feedee tends to be the one playing the more submissive role and the feeder doing the domming. But I was just curious if there was anywhere else here who enjoys when the feedee takes the more dominant role? Being demanding about getting their food, using their size to their advantage and pinning their feeder to the wall/underneath them, etc.

It seems hard to find much material like this but I know there must be other people out there who are into this kind of thing smiley

DominantMaleFA:
You're not alone. I don't roll that way personally, but I know there's a subset of this community that enjoys having a dominant feedee. I just think the role of feedee naturally lends itself more to submission than domination.

But hey, the beautiful thing about this kink is that you can adapt it how you want.

venetia:
yeah absolutely! It's kind of nice being able to adapt to it in whatever ways your needs are fit. I'm personally more of a switch but the fact that dom feedees are so rare makes it that much more exciting for me.
6 years

Being changed by domination?

I would welcome some much wanted changes through domination or kindness, just getting started is where I struggle
6 years

Experiences i had with alot of guys

I hope you don't find me that way. I find you to be a very intelligent woman who happens to be much younger then me and far away geographically. But I hope we can be friends. I like talking to you
6 years

Just curious

Are there any female feeders or female fat admirers who are also caregivers? I ask because I want a feeder/Fat admirer and need a caregiver because of my disability and finding both in 1 person has been hard.
6 years

* location shout outs part 3*

FemmeFutureFeeder:
Oxford, alabama!! (Directly between Birmingham and Atlanta

I live in upstate New York, but I am willing to relocate
6 years

Feeders

Are there feeders who like to start with someone relatively small and grow them? The feeders I have talked to all tell me that I am too small for them. Growing on my own is hard, I don't have any support from the people in my life to grow bigger.
6 years

Just wondering

Are you ever amazed at how many people seem to be willing to be fed to death by a feeder? I get it, but I also don't. I wonder how many would actually do it if given the opportunity?
6 years
34567   loading