Growing man tits

I agree, as we get fatter, we gain in many areas. Moobs expanding is natural and oh so sexy! I also love expanding bellies too, so hot!
3 years

Fatties at the beach

Dolkite, I bet you got a lot of looks in your speedo! Damn hot!!!
3 years

What is life like after a 100lbs gain?

Nice pictures, the weight looks great on you, to bad if people can’t relate
3 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

She was about 5’-1” and close to 325lbs. Huge belly & ass! She was a lot of fun!
5 years

Celebrity weight gain

He she is skinny; she's twice as wide now, big sexy belly & boobs!
6 years

Celebrity weight gain

No link, check the internet for her
6 years

Celebrity weight gain

I'm from the northeast, one of the baseball teams I follow is the NY Yankees. The other night I was watching the Joe Girrardi Pregame show. Joe was at a local pizza place with Meredith Marakaviz (she's the YES Networks Yankee beat reporter). I haven't seen her physically on the Yankees games (other then them showing her face) when she reports on the team. Now for folks that don't know her, she 34 years old, close to 6' tall (she's actually 5'-11" tall). Well, my jaw dropped when I saw her, she has gotten so big, she must be close to 300lbs now! So hot, such a beauty!
6 years

Making the skinny girl fat

Very hot, keep you the good work!!! What's ur goal?
8 years

Is this too fast?

I agree, 4-5 months is a while. Be good to get updates on her progress!

Come on Chubby Bunny, you over 160 lbs now?
10 years

Would it be worth it?

Well, based on his current stats, and since he's gained a significant amount already, maybe you let it go & he'll gain another 15+ pounds anyway. But since it seems you like this guy, just go with his requirement, it could be really good for you both.
10 years
12345   loading