My gaining thread

nice, keep up the great job Becky!!! One day u'll wake up and the scale will read 263lbs. Then what?
13 years

My gaining thread

nice! still trying for more Becky?
13 years

My gaining thread

nice! still trying for more Becky?
13 years

My gaining thread

very nice Becky, I'm sure you're feeling real sexy with the added 10 pounds! Is your bra getting too tight too? How far will you be taking this? Are you amrried, have a BF, and if so, do they approve? I know I would!!!

Respectfully,
Anthony
13 years

I went up a size

Hi Bumblebee, so whats the latest update on your weight gain progress? Ur latest pictures are stunning my dear!
13 years

Gainers!

Yeah, she was looking really good!
14 years

Gainers!

Hi everyone, I've been a member here for about 3 years! I found out I was attracted to heavy women, some 30 years ago, and in fact, I love gainers!
I figured that out many years ago, soon after I realized I'm attracted to BBWs, when my brother-in-law told me about a woman he works with. When he started, he met her, she was engaged to be married. Soon after he started working there she got married. He was telling me that its been a couple of years since she got married, and she is huge now! He said she was about 120lbs when he got there and when we talked she was well over 200lbs! When he told me that story, I started to grow his sister, my ex. I got her from 125 to 165lbs, and then she stopped!
14 years

Is this addictive

nice story billiej, I really like it a lot! I hope you continue to gain too! Will you stop at 180-190lbs? Or will you keep going!!!??? If you were my wife, I'd make sure you knew how appreciative I am of ur gaining! Did you tell hub you found his Buf stash?
14 years

Breaking a barrier

I applaud all, keep up the hot gains!!!

Any gain goals?
14 years

A funny thing

Well, I've been a member since 2006, I have been a closet BBW lover since I can remember!. I've read many stories about weight gain, get very excited from reading them and come here to see the lovely BBWs! Well, a funny thing has happened, when I started my membership here I was 170lbs, 5'- 10 1/2" tall, today, I'm 210lbs. I have a belly, bigger thighs and ass. Anyone else gain since joining? what did you weigh when you joined and what do you weigh now?

Anthony
14 years
23456   loading