Ssbbw mixed wrestling

I have always had a fetish of women larger than myself, wrestling, defeating and physically dominating me.
12 months

Wrestle and food

I was not being rude, about traveling. Just that these lockdowns in the UK, have messed everything up. As long as we get through it and come out healthy, that is what matters.
2 years

Wrestle and food

Sorry I have no plans on traveling to Europe yet, let alone America.
Don't expect to win xxxxx
Well I have a record of never losing to a woman over 16st. So it would be interesting and fun.
Have a great summer
2 years

Wrestle and food

Gosh I love eat. It is great when a partner, she love to eat more than me. Then gets big enough to squash me into submission or a breathless knockout.
2 years

Stuffing and abusing

Do i have bring my own rope. I assume the stuffing is not with food. I would bring some anyway 😉
7 years

Wrestling with bbw/ssbbw

As everyone knows that I like ladies with big behinds and thighs.
And I like to wrestle. We, as my friends and I, in the past have wrestled to see who eats and who serves. The winner eats. Always up for a fun challenge.
xxx
7 years

Wrestling with bbw/ssbbw

Where are the big girls that love to wrestle
8 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Pie_R_SQ wrote:
Well to see who is the dom/domme you wrestle. The winner will dominate for the evening however they want.
Best when the battle is even. The victor is unknown.
One my friend lost too many times in a row. The following time she brought a bigger girl friend with her. I never know it I would win! They both jumped me. I was crying in pain that night.
I would love to have a friend like that again.
xxx

Any of you lovely ladies want to help my friend. She is very friendly.
9 years

Squashing

hot as hell wrote:
I have squashed a few guys, and have a guy that I squash on a regular basis.

It was something I got to try properly earlier this year.

It is fun, I do like it, but also quite hard work to manover over 400 lbs of flesh, especially for sustained periods of time perhaps changing positions or enabling the poor squashee to have a rest !

It would be such fun to be squashed by you xxx
9 years

Bbw/ssbbw wrestling

Been 7 month and no chat.
75% of women I chat to do not think that they would like to wrestle. But when they try. About 75% love it.
Who else like?
xxx
10 years
12   loading