Looking for roomates in norman oklahoma

Hey, Im looking for anyone willing to bunk with me and someone else for an apartment in norman v feedee friendly
And we will prob have alot of food an other feeder stuff all the time
7 years

Losing faster than i can gain?

It took me 4 months to gain 19 lbs and only about a week to lose it all, Ive been stuck at this plateau for 2 years i really need some advice just as much as possible please
7 years

Funnel feeding

Honestly heavy cream is the best way to go, you could mix it with brownie mix for more carb cal or mix brownie with water if your lactose intolerant.
I usually have a hard time swallowing the same flavour, it makes me sick so with my funnel i stick the tube fown my throat, but this is p extreme and rly only want to try with little to no gag reflex
7 years

New revolutionary way to gain weight easily and fast

MissPorker:
You should check out the articles...this goes beyond just hanging around a heavier set person.[/quote]

i do not derstand what this is implying, for helping people gain? I mean the only conventional thing i see is antibiotics
7 years

New revolutionary way to gain weight easily and fast

Just being around heavier people? This might have a large rffect on mice becaue theyre small but how would this work on human scale
7 years

I need a feeder in oklahoma

Its been 3 years of trying to gain and the highest ive gone from 150 is 175 and now im dropping again I need some serious help please i really want this
7 years

Question about belly

Ive been experimenting with this and it looks like it depens on how your belly forms rolls when you bend over, wearing pants can help shape it
8 years

How much can you fit

I do it both ways and with water and air, though I love water more.
8 years

How much can you fit

Thats alot!!

8 lbs of water is about a gallon
1 kg is about 2 lbs
8 years

How much can you fit

So I found and easy way to measure how much water you can take.

Simply weigh yourself before and after water inflations. This wont work with air as it doesnt have much weight.

I found out I can fit 5 lbs of water in me which is nearly 3/4 of a gallon.
8 years
123   loading