Fat shaming

I guess the masochist in me likes it. Count me in.
6 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hey. BHM for SoCal. Looking for friends and fwb. I respect the difference.
6 years

Looking for a female feedee in so cal, orange county

Hi, mid 40s, stable, secure guy. Reliable. Looking for a feedee. You don't have to be big yet, but really want to gain to the 300-400 range. Big ladies who want to grow or just maintain please say hello as well. Let's start with feedings and see where it goes from there. 4 cheeseburger minimum smiley
7 years

Do any women want to be immobile?

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would really love being fed to immobility. My only gear is that, if I have a feeder, they may get bored with me and leave. Then I'd be stuck , immobile and alone. That would suck. I'm 450 lbs. now, and would love to reach 700 lbs by Christmas of next year.

BBWs burn very bright, but not very long. Going immobile spells an early doom. That said, would you rather die skinny and unhappy?
8 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

when you see your reflection looking down at your dark laptop screen, and the fat is all fallen down around your face and neck.
8 years

Who else is out there?

Yes. Feeding is erotic for me. Just buying a pizza and eating out it nice, but pizza grease on the tits. Naked feeding. Rolling naked on the pizza. All Yummy. And I haven't even brought out the cake yet!

Then a candle light bath to clean up...all with wine and a chicken salad snack before bed.

And yes, there's more chicken salad, let me get it for you...
10 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi! Mike from Arlington, VA. Long time BBW lover. Looking for a feedee and friends. Mostly, I've been in the kink community, but hear FF is the best place to be for fat appreciation.
10 years

Location shout outs part 2

Near DC in Virginia. Just joined.
10 years