I don't know what being slim is?

I was slim up until I started highschool. I was 136 pounds. But by the time I graduated four years later, I weighed 245 pounds and I never have been thinner since. I love being obese
7 months

What is it likeā€¦

My belly is just starting to rest between my thighs and it feels good
7 months

Fantasy of being weighed.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I just can't wait to get on the scale.
7 months

Moment you realized that feederism was for you

Over twenty years ago. I was surfing the web on my mom's computer and discovered this wonderful website called fantasy feeder. And what I saw on there back then awoke the piggy inside of me. Back in highschool I went from 136 pounds to 245 pounds. But didn't get hooked on the idea of deliberately getting fatter until that night
7 months

Pushing limits

I really want to push my limits. I have never reached my limit. But I would love to force myself past them.
7 months

Fantasy of being weighed.

That's my favorite part of a doctor's visit
7 months

What does fat symbolize to you?

Comfort, warmth, softness, beauty. There are so many more but those are the top.
7 months

Winter weight gain

The winter weight gain for me begins on Thanksgiving and ends on Easter. This season I really want to push it and see how much wonderful weight I can gain
8 months

Food getting more expensive

Doughnuts, ice cream, mashed potatoes, peanut butter are still relatively cheap and fattening.
8 months
34567   loading