Growing your perfect gainer body

If you could achieve your perfect gaining body shape, in which parts of your body would you gain the most fat and why?
1 year

Does gomad increase belly fat?

Does drinking a gallon of milk a day increase fat around the midsection?
2 years

Foods you can swallow whole

Hello

Can anybody list potential food items that a human can swallow whole? I would like to try this at some point.
2 years

Lazer lipo everywhere except belly

becomingoverweight:
In that case, it might be possible to gain subcutaneous fat and have it transferred from other parts of your body to your belly.

amijustcurious:
I imagine you'd be hard pressed to find a doctor willing to do that[/quote]

This is very possibly true, though with fatness becoming increasingly normalised in society, such treatment might be available in the near future.
3 years

becomingoverweight:
Do you want a soft jiggly belly or a hard ball belly?

Somewhere in the middle, a belly that paunches outwards whilst remaining soft smiley
3 years

I'm interested in gaining a huge belly/midsection with a normal sized frame elsewhere.

Would lazer liposuction help me achieve this?
3 years

Tips for getting as big as possible

Hi everyone

Does anyone have any helpful advice for inflating my belly as big as I can possibly get it?

I would like to be able to inflate hugely one day.
3 years

Normal sized body, big belly

Is it possible? What would you need to do to gain weight solely in the midsection?
3 years

Embarrassing inflation experience

Biggun:
So I’ve only been caught inflating once it was my sister walking in on me in the bathroom.

So I was inflated in the shower and i was getting pretty big when all all of a sudden my sister walks in and sees me, naked, big as a beach ball,
Moaning from the pain/pleasure and she just darts out, I told her it was a colon cleanse, and we haven’t talked about it since.

Do you have any embarrassing experiences you’d be willing to share I’d love to hear them message me or reply down below!

Big as a beach ball??? How much do you weigh?
3 years

Skinny body with huge belly

I would love to gain weight only in the belly smiley
3 years
1234   loading