Cars for 400lb plus

It al really depends on where your seat is set at for some of it. I have a 19 optima and my belly still haves room. But I'm tall and my seat is all the way back and leaned back some for head room.

Bigwideland:
What cars do you drive. I have a cx9 and belly up against the steering wheel. If I get to 420 plus it will be awkward.
2 years

New gainer looking for advice

Best way to go about it really is to eat till your full. Not stuffed. And graze through out the day and more or less ride that fullness till bed time. Then If you wish. Go ahead and top off before bed. That way when you wake up the next morning. You will be hungry But not at the same time.
2 years

You know you're fat when:

chubette:
You know you're fat when you have to steer your friends away from choosing a booth to sit down. You know you're fat when you have to be aware of seating in general and try to judge the space before (attempting) to take a seat.

You know you're fat when you can no longer use tray tables on airplanes, trains and similar because you can't push it down past your belly. And you definitely know you're fat when you have to ask the hostess for a belt extender.

I picked up my own before I sent on a trip :-P
2 years

* location shout outs part 3*

United states. WV Northren Panhandle.
2 years

What is your height?

6'5" 511 pounds
2 years

I couldn't fit on the ride!

I've bin to tall before that the shoulder bars couldn't come down before I got big. I'm sure I'm way to big now for about any ride lol
2 years

Anyone local?

Suzieann:
In Columbus Ohio looking to make feedee/feeder friends. I have none here smiley just ordered a large stuff crust pizza with no one to share it with or eat it for :,(

BigFox:
I'm about two hours away

Suzieann:
Oh where from?

BigFox:
WV. Right along i70

Suzieann:
Oh WV! I’ve been to mothman town it’s such a pretty state

BigFox:
Maybe we should meetup :-)

Suzieann:
We should! I just don’t have a car atm I’m sorry smiley

That's not that big of a problem. feel free to PM me
2 years

Anyone local?

Suzieann:
In Columbus Ohio looking to make feedee/feeder friends. I have none here smiley just ordered a large stuff crust pizza with no one to share it with or eat it for :,(

BigFox:
I'm about two hours away

Suzieann:
Oh where from?

BigFox:
WV. Right along i70

Suzieann:
Oh WV! I’ve been to mothman town it’s such a pretty state

Maybe we should meetup :-)
2 years

Anyone local?

Suzieann:

BigFox:
I'm about two hours away

Suzieann:
Oh where from?

WV. Right along i70
2 years

Anyone local?

Suzieann:

I'm about two hours away
2 years
56789   loading