What are your favorite xmas foods??

Here in Appalachia America, it’s pies of all kinds, and biscuits and sausage gravy and buttery cornbread, corn pudding, green bean cassarole, buttery mashed potatoes, bourbon balls, ham roasted with pineapple, cloves and cherries.

Butter has been on sale since before Thanksgiving and we make abundant use of it in everything. It’s the Season of Pies here.

I could just eat it all up.

And I do.
4 months

Tis the season of abundance

Or over abundance, some might say.

But I’m not just talking about pies, and stuffing, and feasts ad treats.

There is an overabundance of great stories in this season — including a delicious non-premium tale from the genius of Stevita. Folks are writing and updating more than I can enjoy.

I’m a regular glutton for well-written feedism tales, and I’m stuffing myself nonstop this time around.

Thank you, ff authors! You fill this season with good cheer and tasty visions of sugarplum fattening.

The only bad thing is I’m trying to write my own Christmas story and finding myself unable to finish due to these delightful reads.

If you haven’t done so, get into the story section. You won’t be disappointed.

Zonker
aka growinglovehandles
4 months

Dating women without physical attraction?

X_Larsson:
Kind of a serious question...
In my daily life, I see virtually ZERO women I am attracted to, and it is primarily their looks/size/body type I am not appreciating, but often also their personality, morale or view on life.

However, occasionally I meet a woman with whom I share at least some intellectual and psycological common ground, and where things are fun and drama free.

Soooo.... If the first option is to NOT date at all (as in never finding a feedee of suitable age and personality), is it better to set upp some semi-platonic date with an otherwise suitable woman, even if she is not fat, feedee, foodie, or gainer?

I am not talking about some sort of fake sexual relationship (yuk), but about enjoying the romantic side of things, but with no assumption it will lead to sex.

Yeah, that was the odd scenario... Are there aspects of mental health, self preservation and sanity that can be so vital that they outweigh (I had to write it) the consequences around not being sexually compatible? At least not when entering into the dating phase?
Or is it even worse to actively setup a relation that is a fast track to some sort of "friend zone".

BustingButtons:
This was the original post that spawned this thesis of a thread.

Paragraph 1: Op is having issues finding attraction, with both physical, morale (I assume they mean "moral "smiley and personality. Not my business but they've posted publicly it is our business so my opinion: invest time in getting to know people, spend more time off the internet. With no description of the morals or type of woman they want, OP is more vague than my gender identity two years ago.

Paragraph 2: Op wants drama free time with a woman they share psychological and and intellectual common ground with. They sound a bit self absorbed and yet I find no fault with this statement. We want to feel an equal.

Paragraph 3: This is where OP gets weird. They ask if they should have a semi-platonic date that is completely separated from their kink. What is OP asking? Semi-platonic?

Paragraph 4: They want a romantic relationship, they're lonely. No assumption of sex should be involved with their relationship, (tbh you shouldn't be assuming sex, it's not healthy and is probably why you've posted here).

Paragraph 5: OP is querying is it okay to this under some biological imperative to stay sane. Yet drops the incel bomb of "friend zone".

Honey you're assuming sex, you can't forgive that you want sex (it is okay to want sex). You're unhappy you can't find an equal yet you word it all in a way that you'll never find one.

Like I'm surprised this thread gained so much traction from an incels meandering. Can I use a woman to satisfy a biological need so I don't go mad? My brother in Christ, you've detached from your own humanity :/

Well, when you put it that way . . .
6 months

Coming out as a fa/feedee

Justinboo0313:
I can’t talk to people at church because their ideals would be to get rid of the feelings and not to face them and deal with them in a healthy healing way. Just like you can’t pray gay away you can’t pray feedism away. It’s the same thing. Just different feelings. I’m not trying to suppress it. I’m trying to be open and accepting, be myself. That’s all I want. Just to be honest with myself. I’m tired of treating it like a sickness. It’s not it’s just who I am. But I need help with coming to terms with it. And stop projecting on the form of feeding. But learn to control it and have fun with who I am. I’m not a monster, I’m a person with perfectly valid feelings!

It doesn’t sound like coming out in the way that most of us think about it. Who are you coming out to? Yourself? Readers of this forum?

It sounds like you’re being honest with yourself. This is as good a place to discuss this and ask advice as any. There are people here who’ve probably been through what you’re going through.

You need to give a bit more information. What kind of help do you need coming to terms with feedism? And what do you mean about stop projecting on the form of feeding? And learn to control it? Exploring these specifics might help you find a solution.
7 months

Fantasies of female feeders

ForeverFFA:
I don't know if I count as a feeder, as it's not core to my sexuality the way being an fa is. That said, I've had this reoccurring fantasy where a hypothetical non-feedist partner puts on some relationship weight because food is good and he enjoys the attention that his quirky girlfriend (me) showers on his body. He might occasionally let me feed him his favorite dessert as foreplay but would also playfully tease me for being kinky like that.

I really enjoy the “new relationship” weight gain idea. It seems a threshold to feeding fo FFAs in fantasy at least.
8 months

Pics of guys

Bathisum:
What pictures do feedee, ffa, or admires like to see from guys the most? Like what kind of poses or content would y’all like to see from a male feedee? Both sfw or nsfw either way.

Munchies:
Honestly, I wish the men would take a page out of their female counterpart's books and put in some effort to make things look good.

Get some decent lighting and a good background.

Learn your angles.

Don't do the same thing over and over.

Make an effort to be sexy.

I like and appreciate Munchies’ ideas here. For me, a little attention has turned me into an attention hog. Not a good thing and not a good look.

I also want to really show off skin, but I realize that really, less is more. A belly peaking out of a too-tight button up shirt tells a story. Suggestive sexy is good.

Also, really I think the best feedist photos tell stories. Outgrown clothing. Showing your struggle to button your pants. Including food or empty pizza boxes or ice cream cartons.

I don’t have many photos posted here. I’ve been haphazard here in what I’ve posted. I have much more on my Feabie account. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a tendency to do the same thing over and over, and I’m glad Munchies mentioned that. I’m working on stopping that. I’m such a narcissist now that I’ve done this. It took me years to work up the courage to post photos. I had no idea it would release the secret exhibitionist inside me.

It also helps to look at others’ photos. See which ones you like and see if you can replicate the poses, the lighting or the “story” the photo tells. If you’re a guy, look at the really great women’s pics. See what they’re doing that’s right. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Also, listen to others. And don’t be afraid of trying something new. I was recently encouraged to take some photos of my bottom. I’d tried before but disliked the results. However, this bootylicious woman who encouraged me also gave me tips on a good arse photo. They came out better than I could have ever imagined.

Maybe I’ll post one here. I posted a few on Feabie as “full moon” reminders that the full moon is tonight. It’s also a Super Moon and a Blue Moon. The largest moon this year. Get outside tonight and enjoy the moonlight.

Okay. Got off topic. I did learn to ask for help from someone who I considered a booty connoisseur. Lesson learned.
8 months

I’ve been hurt

BoysRCute:
Ive been hurt. Badly. By my wife. She wants a divorce. She says she’s not in love with me anymore and that I make her feel lonely and sad and ugly and unwanted for 16 years. I feel wrought with guilt, hopelessness, shame, and most of all devastation. Heartbroken.
I know this has nothing to do with the theme of this website. But I do not have anyone in my life to reach out to.

I am sorry to hear that. I know when I have been angry or upset with someone, I will write out a little revenge story of what all I would love to do to them. It’s fun. I don’t know that it’s really very good therapeutic wise but it’s helped me feel better. I’m not a violent or hateful person but such writing helps me kind of peel back my skull and feed some raw meat to the madness within.

That said, here’s a story I once wrote. Don’t know if I’m being helpful here or if this isn’t just shameless self-promotion.

In any event, I hope you enjoy.

How to Punish a Cheater

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
[url=https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view'>fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
8 months

Chef feeder feedee relationship

Plumpcurves:
Having a partner who can bake and cook for me sounds like a dream come true. It would be hard to say no.

Cookforlove:
It would definitely be helpful when inspiration hits and having a girlfriend who will eat all of it

Plumpcurves:
Everyone would be so happy. Fat and happy.

Cooking is such a sensual activity for me. I love to cook and bake.

There is much joy in all of this.

And yeah, it’s difficult to say no to someone who has poured so much time and energy and love into a meal or dessert.
8 months

Viewing followers.

I see how to view and edit those I’m following.

Is there any way to view the complete list of those following me?

Thanks. And I really enjoy ff.
8 months

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

JakeBlake:
When the first time was is hard to say.
I think it was triggered very early, perhaps by cartoons and my imagination.
I had access to my own computer at an early age and also knew how to use it, or how to use the search engine, so i searched for fat women on the internet and found Kelligrl.
That resulted in the first place from a fun website where there was the "I Want you fat way?" video.
Interesting that I have saved the pictures and, it was still in an age in which I have not ejaculated, but found it interesting and kind of erotic.
My brother has found the pictures a short time later and that had given me the damper that I had not looked further.
I guess i was about 11 maybe 12 years old.
A short time later i had my experience which has influenced me in this matter until today.

As a child and teenager, I spent every summer day at the lake or in the swimming pool whenever it was possible.
If i think about it correctly then i should have been 13 years old.
At that time i actually already knew that i was attracted to big and fat women, but tried to suppress this fact.
Anyway, one hot summer day after school i went to the pool with friends.
There were big meadow areas and we had looked for the furthest corner, so we had to walk a bit to get to the pool.
There i saw a SSBBW about 30-40 years old sitting on her blanket in a bathing suit, she was apparently alone with her little son.
I would estimate her at maybe mid 400. She had a wide, huge ass with massive legs.
A huge belly, pillow-like arms and many rolls of fat on her back.
At least i could get a pretty good view of her huge body because of the tight swimsuit.
Definitely one of the biggest women i've seen in public so far, at least where I could get a good look at the figure.
In public you rarely see such big women who don't try to retouch their body with clothes.

To see her later in the water, while i dived past with diving goggles was the greatest thing.
I wished at that moment to be there alone, so that i could watch her permanently.
Of course, today I would respect the privacy and maybe risk a look. If the situation arises of course also address, in a respectful, honest way.
But if I remember back, I would have preferred to spend the day incognito around her. To watch every step that she make.

But even so, I have seen her often enough that my pupil brain was completely overwhelmed with this experience.
I also remember seeing her get up and move around.
It really was a magnificent sight and i'm sure it left a strong impression on me, in any case i was aware that i liked what i saw.
And when I was able to process it, I knew the woman from the swimming pool was like Kelligrl.
Probably that is the really start.
It still took a long time until i really became aware and can give a f***about it.
But the older you get, the more indifferent the opinion of others becomes.

The stories here are just so filled with delight and wonder.
8 months
12345   loading