What was the first wakening to your fetish?

Blackjackandberries:
I was raised an overweight child/teen due to abuse/parents giving me awful medicines I didn't need that caused painful unhealthy weight gain. I was tormented and bullied so badly for being overweight, to the point where I took drastic measures to make myself thin.

Consequently at the same time I always had a love for bigger fatter women. I kept it a secret.

Cartoons in which a character got fat or inflated was enticing to me at an early age, and as a teen I definitely stumbled across fat fetish art and was cringey about it. I accidentally almost let my friend circle overlap with my kink browsing and I was constantly paranoid I'd be harassed for my kinks. So tldr I had DEEP DEEP SHAME for having a weight gain fetish... up until my early adulthood.

Age 20 + I felt less shame. Started participating in the kinks myself into my twenties. Now here I am, 160 lbs of beefy butter ball.

I achieved abs and a fit body in an unhealthy way. I gave it all up because I think my pot belly is cute. Ironically now that I'm chubby I am a better athlete, so coming to terms with this kink has been a good thing for me.

You’ve come through so much and here you are — not merely surviving but thriving.

Oh, and chubby looks good on you. Those who bullied you have not stopped you, and the parents who mistreated you, you’ve outlasted them.

You are free now of all that. Good for you.
8 months

How many people are into the strongfat look?

ForeverFFA:
I've wondered about that too, since I definitely prefer guys who are simultaneously fat and pretty in-shape (not super buff but generally physically fit/strong) and feel like that is not a super common preference that I've witnessed here. Maybe it has something to do with where someone falls on the fat admirer -> feeder spectrum. I'm sure that there are differing perspectives though and curious to hear what those are.

Candyscorpion:
This is right on the money. Feeding to me is less about weight gain and more about fueling a body that size. I like big guys getting bigger, filling out in all kinds of ways. Blobs are nice too of course, but the ultimate fantasy for me is a tall, broad shouldered, barrel chested, big bellied boy >smiley well, man. I just wanted to keep the alliteration going.

Please, anyone, check my photos and see if I am in any way in this category. I’ve always been muscular in my legs, arms and chest, but my belly has taken on 70 additional pounds since the pandemic.

More alliteration: blubbery, butterball, bulging, bloated, blueberry, oh, there are more. I’ll be back later with them. Haha.
9 months

Who likes moobs?

Satana:
Of course moobs are beautiful! My boyfriend's moobs became more sensitive as I play with them... (he almost orgasms from it) which is very hot!

I resemble that remark.

My moobs—while still quite small— are my g spot.
11 months

Most women who like fat guys only come to ff to masturbate

Satana:
Lol... I have a fat partner in real life and still come here to masturbate (and interact with like-minded people).
And I see lots of women engaged with fat men IRL. Some are too afraid of "what people may think", that's true, but not all... Just like men who don't admit they like fat women. It's the same.
Can't see your point there. It sounds like an Incel speech ^^

Your last sentence is so spot on — and funny. I laughed aloud.

Why can’t people just enjoy themselves here and not put down whole groups of people — a whole gender, in fact. This is not the place for misogyny— no matter what some people think.

And masturbation? Wtf? Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. People sometimes tell me they pleasured themselves while reading one of my stories.

I usually answer: Mission accomplished.

Let’s enjoy ourselves — and others — here.
11 months

Roleplay requests- sub/dom

This really sounds fun!

Right now, though, life is busy. Maybe in a few months. I really enjoy your writing. Your last story is excellent. I know you would be just so fun to roleplay something like this with

Bovinepawg:
Hey everyone! Looking for roleplay partners. I'm into a lot of things- gaining, obv, but also breast/butt expansion, lactation, breeding, bimboification, contrast, immobility, and some (minor) slob.

Currently, looking for anyone who would be interested in role-playing as a completely over-the-top, toxically 'alpha' type who turns me into his submissive, obese baby factory. If the idea of literally owning a woman/femme sounds appealing to you (in roleplay) hit me up!
1 year

My girlfriend doesn't know she is a feeder.

Munchies:
Noticed you live in Texas. Lotta Southern women are like that. Not even as a kink. We get a man we love, and it's almost a compulsion to keep his belly full and happy.

fatrnfatr:
Food = love in many cultures. Is it about doing something nice for the family, a tradition centered around holidays, or just about making traditional southern foods which are by nature fattening?

Munchies:
All of the above. In some parts of the South, a well-loved man is a fat man. Especially if you've been together for a while. There are definitely women around here that fatten up their men to show he's taken. Strangely, it's not even a kink for most of them.

GrowingLoveHandles:
Munchies, how right you are. These women kind of “mark” their man with a belly created by their fabulous cooking.

Munchies:
And the men are more than happy to fatten for them. They dream of finding someone to grow old and fat with.

All just very accepted by many people as part of the culture.

And it’s really kinky as f.
1 year

Can't find story

snaffle:
Thanks ! I think the author was male, and I think in the story, the woman fed the guy shrimp ?

That does sound familiar to me also. I’ll see if I can find it.
1 year

My girlfriend doesn't know she is a feeder.

Munchies:
Noticed you live in Texas. Lotta Southern women are like that. Not even as a kink. We get a man we love, and it's almost a compulsion to keep his belly full and happy.

fatrnfatr:
Food = love in many cultures. Is it about doing something nice for the family, a tradition centered around holidays, or just about making traditional southern foods which are by nature fattening?

Munchies:
All of the above. In some parts of the South, a well-loved man is a fat man. Especially if you've been together for a while. There are definitely women around here that fatten up their men to show he's taken. Strangely, it's not even a kink for most of them.

Munchies, how right you are. These women kind of “mark” their man with a belly created by their fabulous cooking.
1 year

Last call

BlackjackandBerries:
I go by Lynn on here. I am 24. Female. and strictly lesbian.

I am at my whits end.

I am no longer on feabie and instagram, I will leave here soon too.

I have been searching for a signifigant other for 10 years now, and I am tired.

I am looking for a girlfriend, or a wife. This is your last call/chance to tell me how you feel about me before I leave.

Goodbye.

I will email you, Lynn.

I am sad to see you leaving here and Feabie
2 years

Underutilised story ideas

stevita:
-Polycule of feeder(s) and feedee(s)
-Feeder (willingly) turned feedee
-Platonic weight gain encouragement (maybe with friends to lovers?) Also, on that note:
-Weight gain competition between 2 or more feedees
-Weight gain as part of a healing process (either emotional or physical)

Ofc, this is just some of my personal favorite tropes. I know there are a few good stories on here that incorporate them, but I'd never say no to more!

I'll list more if I can think of any.

My mind seems too shattered these days to write much, but I enjoy this discussion.

Mutual weight gain stories are also lacking. I know there are quite a few but maybe I’d like to see newer takes on this, perhaps the emotional healing.

Also stories in which the feedee is dominant and the feeder quite the sub.

No one really talks much about the healing powers of overeating. Eating your feelings is not something that society encourages, but eating for comfort works — quite well. Maybe someone feeding another to help them with emotional/physical pains.

And is getting fat a way to heal? I would say yes, especially if this weight gain is the result of feeding and loving care from the heart of a special partner who teaches the feedee to enjoy the fattening.
2 years
23456   loading