Women, gaining & alcohol

I'm really surprised that more women doesn't decide to go this route.
3 years

Women, gaining & alcohol

I see lots of 420 friendly women here. But are their any women here who likes to party and drink to excess? If so what do you like to drink? How much are you able to drink? And how often do you drink?
3 years

Female feedees in vermont area?

I'm going to be in Burlington, VT on vacation from August 14th thru August 21st. Thought it might be cool to find a local or nearby lady who could meet up for an all out feeding/stuffing session or sessions My treat of course. DM me if anyone is interested. Thanks
3 years

How fat would you like to be?

This thread is to good to be buried
4 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Yes, if I could find an in-person feeder girlfriend
4 years

Going to be in boston & nyc for vacation

Going to be in Boston from 8-8 to 8-13 and NYC from 8-13 to 8-18. Are there any ladies in either of those locations that would be interested in meeting up?
4 years

Weight to age ratio

Who here has to highest weight to age ratio? For instance. Someone that is 30 and weighs 300 lbs would be 10x. Someone that is 20 and weighs 400 lbs would be 20x
4 years

Squashing session

Looking for a female for a squashing session or a in real life feedee or possible relationship. I live in west central Ohio.
4 years

Do any women want to be immobile?

Time to revive this page. Which women are making progress towards this goal?
5 years

Connecticut

Are there any ladies in the New Haven, Connecticut area that would be interested in a week of non-stop eating, drinking, stuffing and laying by a pool? I'll be there during the first week of august. Message me if seriously interested.
5 years
12345   loading