On the border mexican grill & cantina

Last night I went to On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina. It was my first time there. I was pretty hungry so I ordered (3) of the Border Samplers thinking they probably weren't all that large. It took me about 90 minutes but I finished all three of them. ontheborder.com/
6 years

A challenge to all ladies here

Eat 10 Double Whoppers from Burger King in 3 hours or less!! Make a video and post it on here with before and after pictures! Lets see what you are made of!
6 years

Olympic eating games

I'm eating an entire cheesecake for every gold metal the USA wins, a pint of ice cream for every silver metal, and a large milkshake for every bronze metal. So far I've gained 4 lbs in 2 days!
7 years

Who is the fattest "single" female here?

Seems like all the very fat women here are taken.
7 years

Do you ever wanna...

Just give middle fingers up to the world? If so get ahold of me
7 years

Virginia vacation trip

I'm going to be in Virginia on vacation in two weeks. Any local ladies wanting to do some all day eating/drinking? Message me!
7 years

Virginia vacation trip

I'm going to be in Virginia on vacation in two weeks. Any local ladies wanting to do some all day eating/drinking? Message me!
7 years

How did you stuff today?

So far today I've had 26 hot dogs, 4 pints of mashed potato's and washed it all down with 31 beers.
7 years

Stuffing while having sex?

I once had sex with someone for 11 straight hours. As I recall I promised her an entire cheesecake for every orgasm she had. If I remember correctly over the next 6 days (and 14 pounds later) she polished off 34 entire cheesecakes as the result of one incredible night together!
7 years

Comment a food for my stuffing

So did you finish it? How you feeling? Need belly pics!
7 years
23456   loading