Opinions on fit people?

Jinkies:
I’m into leaner, fit men. As a fat woman, that contrast is hot to me. Plus there’s something gratifying about having someone who looks like that be into a BBW since society scoffs at that kind of thing.
a girl after my own heart
2 years

Los angeles meet up?

Gonna be in Vegas this time next week. Not sure if that's doable, but I gotta try with a gorgeous big girl like yourself!!!
5 years

Feeder wanted no weight limit

Feedmebiggerbrenda:
I'm already 250 I love eating and sex I'm looking for a feeder with my love of weight gain on me lol I'll relocate my kik is brendasmithfeedee I have a huge tummy
where ya From, cutie?
6 years

Into slobs?

Shinobi_Hime-Sama wrote:
Not so much for me, it kills the feel for it. I don't know maybe I just am too much of a neat freak or something.
Agreed. That's why I kind of put a limit on how much I want a girl to gain. There's a point where it just gets sloppy. Hygiene is so important. Especially in this fetish. It makes me sad there are so many people out there who think because they're fat, they're also ugly and shouldn't take care of themselves, when it's not true in alot of cases!

That being said, this is an appreciation thread and I respect all your guy's preference.
9 years

Seeking female feedee canada

Hi, I'm Tyler.I live in British Columbia, Canada, looking for a wonderful woman to enjoy life with and help her gain weight. I don't have any goals per se, but fat until you can't walk doesn't work. I seem to always get stuck on 400 lbs, but it's all in how it sits could be a bit more or way less. I am fit, myself and don't plan on gaining. I enjoy movies, music, video games (Playstation) finding great places to eat, and countless other things as well. If any of this is of interest, I have other messengers for chat. I have never fed a lady before. Just online encouragement, like most on here. Definitely want more though. Hoping to here from people!!!
9 years