How big is your belly ?

it says

Your belly is 31% big!

31%

You are perfect! A flat belly! Keep eating those fruits and veggies, and exercise, and you'll be just fine!

whel then i have to grow tripple then haha
4 years

Apple or pear shape?

i would say both i would love to have a huge belly with a fat ass but more apple but for a girl hmm both looks good it must suit the person
4 years

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

would love to be someone's bf feedee pig
4 years

How hard is it to meet people into this?

for me very hard some how i cant see a girl looking that likes me and if i go get a alot of food dat the big M and go sit somewher ther is not alot of poeple no one would sit near me
4 years

Feedees: why get fat?

1. You like fattening food.
2. You like to overeat.
4. You hate dieting.
6. You find it erotic.
7. You like the way it looks.

would love to add 5. Your significant other wants you to gain but dont have a GirlFriend Yet.. smiley
4 years

Calling all of the feedees!

Well, it’s hard. I know that gaining makes me happy. My family doesn’t, understand and if they did they wouldn’t support nor understand it. but when i whil have a feeder / Fa GirlFriend and live whit here the more i would be happy
4 years

Anyone else turned on by partner not exercising and growing lazy

Dont know never had a partner GF but if i would be a BF i would grow the size she wants me to bee afther i am at my goal size
4 years

Missing profiles

same here yea and sometimes looking for poeple ther profiles and ther is not one
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I've always had a fantasy of being taken to a place somewhere in a van with 2 or 3 girls, that I know. than we al have to gain weight and grow fatter to leave rome,s of a place and when we try to escape the place we need weight a lot to open the door with a pressure plate .
4 years
12345   loading