Feedee young guys!!!!

Since 18 is the youngest you can be be on this site and I am, I'd consider myself a young feedee!
9 years

Not sure, with what i want to do.

I mean, you said you already liked being fat once, I don't see why you wouldn't like being fat again. By that logic I say go for it. Gain that weight back. And also if you for some reason don't like being fat this time, you said you lose the weight before so I'm sure you could do that again to if you really wanted. But like I said before: GO FOR IT!
9 years

Cravings

Smallgrowingbelly: *cough* pregnant *cough*

Everyone who reads this comment: *silence* *cricket chirp* BOO!

Sorry, I couldn't help it. The worst part is I'm going to be the only one to find this funny. But on a more serious note I do get random food cravings too sometimes. Like a few weeks ago I was really craving gummy worms and just this weekend I was craving cupcakes so I made I think 24 and I made homemade icing. They are SO good, I just finished my 12th one today.

Also sometimes I really feel like working out, but whenever that happens I lie down until the feeling passes.

P.S. I'm not going to quit my day job to become a comedian. I know I'm terrible. Haha
9 years

Md female feeder/mutual gainer

Sorry, I replied to this but like an idiot I forgot to read the "FEMALE" part, so I deleted that and just felt like mentioning my silly mistake so I can laugh at it.
9 years

Pi(e) day!!!

You buddy. But today isn't just pi(e) day. Today is the Most Epic Pi(e) day. 3.1415 and today is 3/14/15. Only comes once a century. and I'm with you man, I'm Going to eat a ton of pie today too.
9 years

Office/desk jobs

This one time when I was a bit younger like maybe 16, me and parents went out to buy me a new mattress because I had out grown my twin sized mattress (unfortunately I out grew it hight wise not girth wise). When we walked in every employee there was over weight. And not just a little over weight but a LOT over weight especially the head boss dude. I guess it's because there job description it laying on mattresses. Also when my dad was paying for it I over heard the other employees having a very detailed conversation about there favorite fast food places to go to lunch at. It sounded like they had fast food lunches most of the time. I would LOVE to be like an intern there or something as a college job. And also everyone there was really nice Which adds to me wanting to work there. Atleast for a little while smiley
9 years

2,000cal+ single meals

That was a really interesting article. I'm totally going to try some of those meals. Thanks for posting that!
9 years

Magic or super power

Easy. Freeze time. Always has been my answer and always will be.
9 years

Balancing wg + exercise

Hello Fantasy Feeder Community,
I have a problem I need help with. so I have a job lined up for this summer and I need to become a lifeguard by then. I worked there last summer, I loved it, and I really want to work there again even if it means losing what little weight I have now... but I hope it doesn't come to that. I need advice on balancing exercise and weight gain so that I will still be strong enough to pass the lifeguard tests but still soft enough so that I can play with my belly when I feel like it. Advice on gym frequency or food habits or anything else would be a great help. Or if you think this just isn't possible and if I really want to work there I should just lose the weight don't be afraid to say that to. Thanks for any help you can give me.
-smallgrowingbelly
9 years

Keeping donuts

As we all know, buying in bulk makes things cheaper so if I buy a dozen donuts it's cheaper than buying one or two donuts every day. But here's the problem. I don't know if I can eat a dozen donuts before they geat to stale to eat. Would keeping them in the fridge keep them from getting as stale as fast? What about keeping them in my car in the winter? Some other idea I didn't think to ask? Any advice anyone has to offer is much appreciated.
9 years
123   loading