Gaining time-lapse photography

I've thought this would be cool before. Front, side, back, all fours to see the belly get lower. You'd just have to make sure the subject and camera position and lighting were the same for a good time lapse affect. I think it'd be neat to wear the same outfit or underwear for each photo to watch them get tighter until they couldn't fit anymore. Or, if you're a perfectionist, do both a clothed and nude set.
12 years

Bigger moobs thru estrogen?

There are estrogen creams meant to be absorbed through the skin, but it won't matter where you apply them. It goes into the bloodstream to be distributed all over. Also, estrogen in any form is hard to get without a prescription. Dangerous to use without medical oversight, blood testing. Bear in mind that estrogen will do other things to you, such as lower sex drive, and your moobs will become actual breasts with tender mammary tissue growing behind the nipples. Even if you lost the weight, the breasts would remain.
12 years

Wanting to gain, afraid of being alone

Okay, I've been fascinated with weight gain for most of my adult life, but except for a couple pounds here and there I've always been very reluctant to intentionally gain. The biggest thing holding me back is the fear that it'll make it insurmountably harder to find a long term relationship. See, I've never been in a serious relationship. There's lots of reasons for that... being a lesbian TG person, being incredibly shy and quiet, being extremely kinky and fetishistic, among other things. None of these things makes it impossible to find a good relationship, but added up they do make the pool of potential partners rather small. And I know that being fat doesn't mean you'll never find someone, but it doesn't make it any easier either. The nagging worry always at the back of my mind is that the larger I grow, the less I'll appeal to anyone but FFA types. That makes the pool shrink even smaller than it already is. I'm already 36 and it makes me very unhappy to think I could be single for the rest of my life, big or small. I might find that I'd be happier in my skin if I got fatter, but I fear that it might also be cutting myself off from other avenues of happiness found by having a relationship. On the other hand, that relationship might never happen anyway, so I could just be depriving myself of something good for no good reason.

So my question is, is this all just groundless anxiety that I've built up entirely in my head, or is grounded in reality? Has anyone experienced this sort of worry? For those who have gained while single, do you find that's made it harder to find a compatible relationship? And if so, by only an insignificant amount, or was it substantially more difficult? Is it better to go ahead and gain and hope for the best, or ought I hold off until I find a relationship and see what happens then?
13 years

If you had to pick one little debbie cake...

Well, I once got it in my head to eat a box of Fancy Cakes in a day... felt queasy after eating just half. I guess they're too rich for my blood!
13 years

Gaining contracts?

largemarlenagay wrote
It would be erotic if it was a legal contract, one that can't be broken. Sets everything in motion for a person to gain to whatever level the contract states.

Yes, but I can't imagine any way a gaining contract could be legally enforced. I mean, it would be cool to be legally bound in such a way, but imagine trying to get that upheld in court. That would be similar to trying to enforce one of those BDSM slavery contracts. I've thought of a feedee having to pay a monetary fine if they quit early, but even that wouldn't be enforceable. If anyone has a suggestion on how to make it legal, I'd like to hear it.
13 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Well, I'm very sub when it comes to feeding and things related. Yet, in most all other aspects of relationships, sexuality, and fetishism I'm a domme.

I often find myself very conflicted by these two sides pulling at me. I realize there are domme feedees out there, but I don't think I could reconcile that in an M/s relationship myself. It's hard to imagine giving that much control over someone I desire to have control over. If it was simply about having a slave encourage me a bit and keep me well-fed, maybe... but the feedee side wants more than a big meal, it wants to be controlled and transformed while in a very submissive mindset to please a feeder. They don't mesh well.

And I fear I can't really do them seperately, like get fat for a feeder and then find a sub. It's proving hard enough for me to find a good, compatible sub girl while I'm a regular size, and being really fat wouldn't make that any easier. It feels like it's do one thing or another. And that's very confusing. But I seemed to have turned a simple answer into an essay, oops.
13 years

Gaining contracts?

BellyFetishist wrote
I would like to read some of your contracts!

Okay, just for you I made a pig play contract into a story in the stories section (titled Pig Play Contract). It's a hair on the extreme side, but hey, what can ya do?
14 years

So what else we got?

Lvanciel wrote
you name it i am into i am a Dom with little limits i those are scat, and blood and snuff (killing) i am into feet, pantyhose lycra spandex and zentai (full body encasment in nylon or spandex)

Hooray for zentai!
14 years
123   loading