Any "padders" in mn???

Hmm, bit of a roadtrip (madison, WI here) But I'd be down!
11 months

Going out padded

Jlarge:
Has anyone gone out padded?

I have went out once with a padded belly and I felt more comfortable since we have a mask mandate. I’m hoping to try again soon.

Done it a few times, and learned some interesting things: People are more likely to hold a door open when they see someone who looks like they weigh a quarter of a ton is coming their way, you have to learn the art of 'shopping sideways' because your massive belly will get in the way, and other good things like that.
11 months

Body pillows!!

Fat4FunTwo:
Oh i forgot to mention how wonderful those long body pillows are! You can get some that are super light. i get 2. I will usually put on a 3XL Body Suit, put 1 body pillow between my legs going from my ass, between my legs to my front. Then tak the 2nd body pillow and use it around the perimiter of my belly to give myself a nice, low hanging gunt!

Just recently discovered these myself. They're just the thing for getting that 'wide all around' look without having lumps or seams!
1 year

Have you ever been caught padding?

Fatjoe:
Has anyone ever been caught padding by a family member, or someone they know?
I was caught once by a family member when I first started padding a long time ago, and it was embarrassing and exciting while at the same time.

Yes. I had just come back from running errands (going out in public looking like a total blimp is pretty hot, I recommend it!) and was in my apartment just in time to have my roommate come into the kitchen just as I was entering. He looked at me with a puzzled expression and asked 'Have you gained weight?' I told him 'No.' and was telling the complete truth XD.
1 year

Mutual padding?

That sounds like a lot of fun! Just wandering around being nice and immense smiley
1 year

Actual things said over a padding weekend...

I found myself on the receiving end of a four-day weekend, and was uncertain how I was going to spend my time. Suddenly inspiration struck, and I decided that anytime I left the house I was going to 'dress up' to the point that I looked nice and huge (a picture of my current 'size' is in my profile!)

Anyway, when you go out you wind up talking to people, and some funny things came out of my mouth. Here are three of the best:

Situation: I stopped by the 7-11 to pick up some soda because I didn't have any and everything else was closed. As I get out of my car and waddle towards the front door I see the cashier out front having a smoke.
CASHIER: S'up?
ME: Oh, just here to pick up some goodies.
CASHIER: You done the turkey thing yet?
ME: Not yet!
The guy looked like I slapped him upside the head with a large fish.

Situation: I had just stopped in to use the bathroom, and on the way out I decided to get some snacks. I go to pay for my stuff, and the following is said:
CASHIER: Hey there, how ya doin?
ME: Oh, you know how it is (rubs belly) My lord and master calls, and I must obey!
This cracked the cashier up so badly, he chewed me out! "I'm just here trying to do my job and you people are making me laugh like a damn fool!" (apparently the customer before me cracked him up too. ) But hey, I made somebody laugh, so mission accomplished!

Situation: I had gone in looking for pants for a bigger look down the road. When I went in I noticed that everyone working the store (including the ladies) were extra soft & squishy, so I thought I might have some luck. Sadly, the following exchange takes place:
RATHER ATTRACTIVE PLUS-SIZED WOMAN WORKING AT THE STORE: Hello there, can I help you?"
ME: Yeah, I sure hope so! (points to a pair of pants) I really like these. Do you have them in a size higher than 62 (the size of the pants I'm currently wearing.)
RAPSWATS: (without missing a beat) Sadly, we don't carry that size in the store, You can check our website and have then delivered here.
ME: Aw poop!
(Trivia fact: I did indeed go to their website. They do indeed have larger pants sizes, up to 72.)

Anyone else have any weighty words as they're off on their adventures?
3 years

Question for the forum

Hmm, that could be intriguing....It would have to someplace appropriate: A buffet restaurant or somesuch!
3 years

So how brits are on here?

Does a massive case of Anglophilia let me qualify?
6 years

Favorite weight gain cartoon or video

I remember a cute wordless video about a heavy guy who wanted to talk to a cute girl, but is convinced that she won't talk to him because he's so heavy. So he hits the treadmill, and it fades to him getting in shape....and just as he's getting ready to talk to the cute girl, a big heavy guy, walks up to her, does the whole raise-the-eyebrow thing, and they immediately glom onto each other and get all smoochy. Sadly, i've forgotten where I saw it.
6 years
12345   loading