What if you don't want to date a feeder/feedee

Very familiar subject indeed! Thanks for taking the time to write your professional 'analysis' Eagledancer, very interesting.

I would love to be in a relationship with a women who enjoys being bigger, or at least comfortable with it. That alone is hard enough, which is why I've come a certain 'agreement' with myself:
I would like to be bigger, but I do intentionally gain large amounts of weight. If I would find a girl that would like me to be bigger, great! But I am definately willing to accept it if she does not.
I only date girls that 'arent skinny'. Simply because that's where my sexual 'drive' kicks in. Any of my fantasies beyond that, such as gaining etc. are 'optional'.

It took me years to accept who I am (mentally, physically and sexually) and my river has flown in many directions (to quote Eagledancer's metaphor), but slowly it's starting to flow with the right balance of mental, physical and sexual direction to ease my mind. The only advice I can give the topic starter is to relax, don't make lists of demands and goals you want to reach, but relax and enjoy the ride. That and: secrets do not have to be a bad thing at all, especially when it comes to socially less accepted subjects such as Fat Admiration, but to many secrets can twist and tie up you're mind. For me, I keep my gaining fantasies a secret, but I did accept I am 'the guy that likes fat chicks', which turned out to be one the most relieving things I ever did ...
13 years

Stuffing, snacking or both?

I'm more of a grazer: I can keep snacking all day long. I do occasionally stuff myself at a meal, but I definitely prefer to spread out my food intake over the day.

So, like the title implies, what's you're favorite? Do you like to stuff yourself at every meal, or do you have a favorite meal? Or do you just graze on food all day long?
13 years

Can't stop eating?

Same happened to me yesterday:
Breakfast:
3 scrambled eggs with half a pound of bacon and some potatoes
1 large bag of crisps

Lunch:
1 hamburger (about the size of a big mac I guess)
1 footlong sub
1 large strawberry shake
1 bottle of coke (2 liters)

Dinner:
A bowl of pasta with chicken and pesto (about a pound of food)
1 double chocolate muffin

For snacks I ate a few candy bars and another small bag of crisps.

Went to a bar with some friends and drank about 5 beers and ate a ton of peanuts. Came home hungry and ate 2 packs of crackers with cheese and ham. I was stuffed and loving it!
13 years

You know you're a fat admirer when

... Miss Universe walks by and you're the only straight guy in the bunch not drooling.

... a friend says "damn that girl has a big butt ...", and you're like "damn that girl has a big butt ...".

... when going to a buffet, you position yourself so can you view the entire route from the food, to the furthest corner of the restaurant.
13 years

Conflicted and i answer me this... is my fiance an fa?

Just eat whatever you like and see what happens ... I've been doing that for a while know and I haven't gotten any skinnier smiley
13 years

My boyfriend...

I can't help being a little jealous of that guy ... Anyway. Best way is to stuff him at dinner and then snack throughout the evening. A beer or 2 maybe, an extra desert, some cake, chips, peanuts etc. Makes it fun and easy!
13 years

Moobs..

My recent gain has caused the first signs of slight moobs on my body. I dont know if I like them though ... I'd prefer just a big manly gut.
13 years

Straight male belly sites?

That's not just the case for this site, but a general internet thing. I guess males are more visually oriented? Anyway, there's quite a few guys here looking for girls like you smiley
13 years

Straight male belly sites?

I keep wondering where all the female FA's are at!
13 years

Prefered weight

Let's see, I'm around 185 pounds now, I'd like to weight around 250-300: nice and fat all over. But with the right encouragement, maybe some more, maybe a lot more, who knows ...

I like girls anywhere from chubby, to really big. I guess ~200 pounds and up.
13 years