Favourite moving part?

Pretty much all of them, but belly wobbling is definitely the biggest one! I also love ass jiggling, lolsmiley
9 years

Top 16 chubby models

There's another article on that site, I have no idea what it's about, but the girl in the picture looks fantastic!
www.topito.com/top-raisons-gros-fier
9 years

Fat spread

Like most guys I mostly gain in my belly, but lately I'm also starting to grow more moobs. My thighs are thick, but I only have a small-ish bubble butt. I'm quite happy with how genetics is treating me so far smiley. I do hope my moobs don't grow huge.

For me, fat spread is very interesting. It's wonderful to see all the different shapes of fat people. Skinny folks are so boring, they all look the same smiley.
9 years

I love chubby girls but...

I'm a straight guy and I love big girls, anywhere from slightly chubby to very fat. But I also enjoy looking at very fat men and can even be turned on looking at pictures of a very fat guy _online_. In real life men, no matter how fat they are, do nothing for me ... I think it has to do with my own preference to want to be fat myself. And just a general love for fattening, gluttony and especially: I get turned on by people that love being fat, gluttonous and gaining, male or female. I've never met anyone in real life that loves being and getting fat unfortunately though.
10 years

Stuffing challenges

Vintage Smut wrote:
meMyself wrote:
My Challenge: weight yourself in the morning, try to stay full for a whole day (and fill the remaining space with water in late evening) and weight yourself again to check the difference.

^^This! Keep yourself stuffed all day, if you start to feel like you have the slightest room....eat again, or chug a soda. Keep that belly tight from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed.

I like this idea! I've subconsciously done this before for an afternoon or so, just out of gluttonous desires. But an entire day, yum! smiley
10 years

Mile markers

My first no longer being able to suck it in.
Second passing the 100 kg mark
Third the appearance of stretch marks
Fourth becoming slightly out of breath when walking up stairs.

There's more, but these come to mind right now. I love this post btw, tiny reminders of gaining smiley
10 years

Too fat to have sex

FemaleFatAdmirer wrote:
I know just what you mean, Blimp City. I was with a guy once who didn't realize he had gained so much that missionary was now impossible. He kept trying and trying, sweaty and frustrated, like a glorious walrus beaching himself on my shore. I lost count of how many orgasms I had, all of them earth-shattering, lifetime bests. He never did manage to penetrate me.

Wow ... Just wow!
10 years

2013 holiday weightgain thread

Not sure on how many pounds, but it shows smiley

10 years

2014 goals

250 at least, but more is better. 270-280 would be amazing, but that's not going to be easy I think.
10 years
45678   loading