Az meet-up

San tan here. Can we get another event by chance? Or was a group formed?
4 years

Base gel belly

How would you construct the belly? Or any of the other parts? I like the idea.
4 years

How fat would you like to be?

Influx:
190. Which means I need to lose another 18lbs 😂

Now when it comes to fat on a partner... 😍😍

And what might that be?
5 years

Obvious brain washing

I always assumed the feeder was a woman.. it’s all in the eye of the beholder.
5 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The Ultimate gainer (the fat lover)

You are a gainer because you simply love fat, it is this deep inexplicable attachment to being fat that turns you on like nothing else does. You want to be as big as possible and probably have fantasies about being the fattest person on earth. You love how blubbery you get the more you grow fatter, you enjoy every little change you witness in your body from the way your belly jiggles when you get down the stairs, to how you get out of breath when you do anything to not being able to tie your shoes anymore. You are looking for someone to enjoy your growing journey with you and be as excited about your fat as you are.

True!!
5 years

Moobs

I love my moobs. I wish they where bigger actually.
5 years

Is anyone on here into hucow?

I’m into hocows, owning and being..
5 years

When did you first realise you wanted to be fat?

BigBear350:
I knew in my teens. I joined the Navy after college and had to watch my weight pretty strictly. I served for 22 years, fantasizing about being fat the whole time. When I retired, I gained a little bit but changed my mind because my family history is riddled with diabetics and heart problems. Now, I know for certain that I want to be fat. I want a massive belly. I've ballooned so far to over 300 lbs and I don't intend to stop. I lift weights hoping that will help keep my heart healthy. I do worry, however that no woman will ever want me. So then I eat to calm that worry. Oh well. I love being fat.
wow! I’m in the same boat... no pun intended! I just got out of the navy, and I dreamt of letting go and gaining for years!!! It’s so good to let go and eat!
5 years

Redesign of stories section

How can we tell which are new?
5 years
12345   loading