Knees

Weetabix:
"Please do not go around spreading misinformation."

Words to live by, yet you don't follow your own advice.

Munchies:
I cited my sources. Where are yours?

Your sources are the problem, they're dis-info.

You claim that most medical interventions are successful but that's like claiming most times you drive through a red traffic light nothing bad happens.

Most people who had the jab survived thus far.

The medical profession is shameful and corrupt. Citing sources simply shows the saturation of the corruption. Disgusting.
3 months

Knees

"Please do not go around spreading misinformation."

Words to live by, yet you don't follow your own advice.
3 months

Knees

The link you sent treats the food supplement as a drug. As a drug it does not have extensive drug testing results nor is it required to.

The medical establishment throughout the world injected billions of people with an unproven mystery substance that has harmed a significant proportion of them. Therefore it's fair to treat all medical people with caution, not just the NHS.

You advocate caution with advice yet you boldly urge him to see a doctor. It's a good job he is responsible for his own decisions.
3 months

Knees

I've taken Glucosomine with Condroitin for 35 years. In the last 2 years I've increased the does to 150% and it's more effective.

All this vague stuff about them not knowing if it works yet knowing there are side effects is typical medical establishment BS.

If you don't have noticeable reduction in pain and improvement in flexibility after a week then it's probably not what you need or you bought poor quality.

I don't need to be cautious when giving advice. The OP needs to own their decision to follow it or not. They can stop taking the stuff at any time or can decide to see a doctor at any time. It's not an irreversible decision like letting an NHS surgeon chop your leg off and then he says sorry afterwards.

The OP needs to use the most caution when seeing a doctor because those people really can and do fcuk up your life.
3 months

Knees

You better off sorting that out yourself. Get Glucosomine with Condroitin supplement of good quality and take what a person you're size would need assuming it's designed for a 200lbs person.

Also take some body building protein powder like collagen which is the 'plastic' components in your knees which need to regrow. Again take proportional to your size.

This will probably take a few months. You need to keep exercise light and regular to get the movement back.

The problem with going to the doctor is they will book you in for surgery and tell you to lose weight. By the time the surgery appointment arrives you could have fixed it yourself as I described above.
3 months

Error message on photos

You can sound smart when talking to a website designer if you know the term PHP.

It was the New Ice Age when I was a child, then Global Warming it then changed to Climate Change and then The Climate Emergency and now simply Global Boiling.

Depending on who you're talking to it's The Climate Emergency or Global Boiling but Climate Change is what your mother still calls it. Anyone calling it Global Warming is dead naming.
4 months

Error message on photos

You see that error message, that was spat out by the PHP interpreter. Most websites are programmed in PHP. People like it because it's popular and there are loads of plugins to make it do extra stuff. I hate it because it's interpreted rather than compiled which means it's slow and full of bugs.

A hacker can write their own PHP instructions and type those in the search box and make the website do all sorts of things it should not do. I bet it could show people things only admins are allowed to see.

On a philosophical note Greta said the world will end soon due to Global Warming which would explain why no one builds anything to last any more.
4 months

Error message on photos

Oh I see what you mean. No profile searches, just error text.

I expect the server needs a reboot.

I gave up using PHP because it started out sh!t and got worse. It's completely terrible these days.
4 months

Error message on photos

It's just an error message on pictures for me, it all seems to still be working.
4 months
12345   loading