Ai roleplay

I’ve been playing around with the “Jock Feeder” for a few days. Nice little sub/dom dynamic going on, strong feeder encouragement, and now ‘she’ thinks I’m female—one of my fantasies.

I can’t decide if it’s creepy or cool, (maybe both?) Probably best not to take it too seriously…
10 months

Lost weight.

It can be a bummer to lose weight when you’re committed to fatness and gaining, but don’t let it get you down. This was beyond your control, it is reversible, and it’s not the end of your journey.
10 months

Keeping up motivation to gain

J8o8h8n:
What keeps people going or encourages them to 'step up' their gain and not give up or call it quits?

This is probably super-obvious, but never underestimate the influence and impact of a feeder/encourager (even just online). I got lucky and found a fantastically talented feeder I never even met irl. He had a way with words and encouragement that kept me motivated and pushing my limits when I was actively gaining. I learned to love consistently overeating and bingeing, and he really appreciated the results. He was directly responsible for at least a third of my 125 lb gain.
10 months

What was your point of no return?

Otacon0205:
I’m curious to see what occurrence made you realize you will never be able to go back and from then on you could only stay big or get bigger.

The short(?) answer would be that I reached the point of no return about a week ago, when I decided to start actively losing weight via deliberate exercise—for the first time in over a decade. So I got on the floor to do pushups like I used to when I was younger and quite fit, and discovered I’ve grown too fat to do a single one. Somehow my brain still hasn’t processed my transformation from thin to morbidly obese and it short-circuited during my failed exercise attempt. (I also tried sit-ups, which were even more hilariously impossible.)

So thinking about the amount of effort and time I would need to lose even half the weight I gained made me realize that I won’t be going back anytime soon. And, at this point, I’m so habituated to laziness and overeating that something major would have to shift in my mind to be able to commit to long-term weight loss.
11 months

What to tell friends and family when they comment on your weight/gain?

J8o8h8n:What kind of response would be good for acknowledging that I have gained weight, but not reveal just how intentional it is and put their mind at ease about health concerns?

1) Raise your shirt, exposing your belly.
2) Grab and squeeze your fat while making loud squealing/dinosaur noises.
(Repeat step 2, louder if necessary, until they stop talking.) smiley
1 year

Gaining movie- sci-fi,horror

Bigwideland:
I got an idea when a person gets to about 500-900 lbs he fog kills them account of the rapid weight gain and then they turn into a zombie. Given most had been fitness nuts they desire to eat lean meat of the thin people into order to get thin again. So only an unfit pack of slobs can save the day as the zombies won't eat fat people to many calories.

This is genius.
1 year

Fat shamed

It’s an unfortunate reality that fat shaming is still considered acceptable by many people. I remember at a young age seeing one of my heavy classmates taunted at school; I thought people ganging up on him like that was cowardly and pathetic. We became good friends, and he turned out to be a gifted genius.

The first and only time I’ve been directly shamed for my weight was at my father’s funeral, of all places. It’s just not the kind of thing one easily forgets, because it’s so insanely insensitive and hurtful.
1 year

Good, informative gainer/kink books to read

“How to Get Fat”
Probably not exactly what the OP is looking for, as it’s more of a tongue-in-cheek novelty aimed at women than a legitimate guide—but it’s not entirely devoid of useful information and suggestions. I bought it a long time ago and left it permanently on my nightstand as a sort of subliminal encouragement and motivator. It didn’t hurt.
1 year

Unexpected signs and side effects of weight gain

Doublefrosted:So now I'm curious, what other unexpected signs or side effects of weight gain have people experienced?

This one likely affects short people the most, but at some point during my fattening my belly got big enough that it bumps into counters/countertops, which makes reaching for things across or above the counter a bit of a struggle. (Bonus points if I’m reaching for cookies and grunting from the effort!) My ex-feeder thought it was cute. smiley
1 year

Gaining pains

I eat verrryyy slowly. When I started gaining, I would gorge and binge much more frequently—but this often led to indigestion, some nausea, and even vomiting on a few occasions (waste of calories!) So I started “grazing” (with some occasional binges) and have found this tortoise-like approach works well both for maintaining and for a slow gain.
On those rare instances where I do stuff myself to or beyond capacity, I get so turned on that the endorphins seem to cancel out any pain. smiley
1 year
12345   loading