Nipple desensitivity in guys

I'm a guy and have relatively big man boobs, I also enjoy playing with them and my nipples a great deal. So after talking with someone, i found out that my nipples are overworked! supposedly playing with them too much, decreases sensitivity over time and your not giving them time enough to heal, so when u play with them they just hurt now. So I somehow have to keep my hands off them, I don't know how I'm going to do that though!! Anyone else get this?
12 years

Female feeders

i would find it very sexy if i ever found a female wanting to fatten me up, im very submissive and would be her fat pet ^^'
12 years

Boobs.

PiggyBaby wrote:
Moobdood, i see your pics, you have big nice boobs! Really C-cups!
You have boobs bigger my boobs I think smiley
well c cups are a rough estimate..i have a 36 B cup bra that is too tight and a 40 C cup bra that is too big. My chest is 46" and my belly is 48" and that area directly under the boobs is 39". I tried a few bra calculators online but each said something different so until i find the bra that fits..lol no worries comparing sizes hon, just enjoy what you got, i know i sure do! smiley gotta find ways to grow em is all. Just bought some Pueraria Mirifica cream. From what I've read that will help!
12 years

Afraid of getting really fat?

i am fat, used to be fairly thin 180lbs in 2008. I'm now 230lbs..and when i look in the mirror i find myself looking sexy..never thought of myself as sexy looking before..and i got fans..fans! on youtube who write very nice things to me about how good i look. i love it! and now i got my own pair of boobs to play with too..at first i was afraid to get fat, now i loove it and am so glad i did!
12 years

Would you grow on the moon?

hehe oh i would smiley prlly be much easier to be immobile there! or to grow as big as the moon! hehe i wish
12 years

Where do you want your fat?

well first choice would be that i could be a completely round ball of fat..second would be just my man boobs and belly, so big i could lay on them!
12 years

Boobs.

im a guy and a small c cup trying to make mine bigger too..i say the bigger the better!
12 years

Moobs

Mine have gotten huge over the years! I love mine so much, its one of the reasons i started gaining in the first place.. Im a small C cup now and i want to take estrogen to see how big i can get.. Wat a thrill it was when i discovered i can lick my nipples!!
12 years

Bigger moobs thru estrogen?

Hello, lately i've been contemplating buying estrogen cream to rub on my moobs, which I think in time will make them grow into more feminine breasts. What are all your thoughts? Should I go through with it?
12 years

Male breasts.......

i think i am about a 42C cup size, i really need to buy some bras! XD i love them and although im still only 230lbs..i hope both me and them keep growing! I want my moobs m***ive!
12 years
34567   loading