Horror community

A lesser known one I really like is Escapee. Tho that might be slightly more thriller than horror?
Don't be afraid of the dark is another one I enjoyed and didn't see here yet.
3 years

Is it normal and common to feel this way at 18?

Okay let's start with the fact that even if you were ace, which it doesn't sound like at all, it is still perfectly possible to have a sexual relationship with your partner, if you actually look up other aces and their stories you'll see that there a plenty who do have sex with their partner.

Now it sounds like you'd be at most Gray-ace and even that I'm doubting.

Being ace generally means you don't have the sexual attraction to anyone and the fact you say there are guys who turn you on and who you'd like to have sex with pretty much on sight disproves that.

Sounds like me that you might just 've a bit nervous, which is nothing odd and will be less of a problem when you find the right guy.

Hope this helps!
4 years

Only one message a day?

yeah it seems that if there were more than a single message it counts them all as views, I just saw one message reply that had two before it that I'd already seen and it counted as three views...
6 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

oh the first.. I guess it was kindergarten so I was around 4 or 5 at the time... I had this friend that we always played pretend with.. she would become a dragon and I would get really, really fat.. really that should have been enough of a hint looking back on it XD

And later at 9 or so I had this game with my younger sibling where I'd lay down on my parents bed (2 person obv. and then put an old matres on top of me, they would climb on the mattress and I'd move around trying to throw them off... honestly? while I loved the game and the laughs it got from my siblings , I also absolutely adored the pressure of the mattress with two kids on it..
6 years

Meetings in the netherlands

the thing is I'd probably just be to damn awkward to do such a thing -_-'

(never mind being the youngest as it looks like now...)
7 years

This or that

easy pasta!

havinng to run a mile or hike (at whatever tempo suits you) 2 miles?
9 years

This or that

easy pasta!

havinng to run a mile or hike (at whatever tempo suits you) 2 miles?
9 years

Fat fa

I actually prefer then biggersmiley
9 years

How fat would you like to be?

well I'm 101 kg/ 224lbs right now but I want to be at least 250kg/551 lbs. maybe even bigger if I manage 550lbs and still feel like growing :3
9 years

Currently listening to

blackmore's night - lorely
9 years
12   loading