Forcefeeding/being forcefed

Dandydanny wrote:
Mines a bit of an odd one I guess. I like the idea of being forced to force feed someone. To have a fiery woman demand I feed her till her gut bulges and feels so hard and tight. And then to do it again. I imagine she would use a leash on me and would punish me if I didn't try my hardest to make her huge.

And I the only one?

this sounds a lot better to me as I'm a bit of a dominant bottom I suppose? So I'd be your other person then smiley
9 years

Lesbian/bisexual women?

DoctorHarleenQ wrote:
Panrom demisexual

same here smiley
9 years

This or that

beer

rain or snow?
9 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

well I'm trying to... I just seem to have some trouble getting heavier than 100 kg, probably because my appetite isn't all that big and with my current job I don't have the time to keep snacking all day long...
I got from 84kg in end 2013 to 101kg and the end of this January. my short term goal is 150 kg, but if I like it it will g o up to 250 kg.
I'm 19 btw and 173 cm/ 5'8"
9 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

(it's a shame that I can't really stuff myselfsmiley)

I'd like to be so full that even shallow breathing hurts, that I can forget moving because my belly is so hard.
9 years

Aspergers or autism people.

I've pdd-nos but I didn't get diagnosed until I was 14 and a friend with aspergers told me that I'd probably get checked for it... as we were way to similair (if my englsh here makes sense?)
9 years

Asexuals?

I'm asexual as well honestly not quite sure about the romantic part because even that isn't very interesting to me.
9 years

Sucking in for shame

artura wrote:
zcybxa321 wrote:
artur wrote:
ok i see a lot of opinions,does anyone suck in to hide their belly?

I do, I've been doing it for such a long time that I don't even do it consciously anymore. Even if I'm not against it, it's a habit, I'm trying to quit.

why are you quitting? health or you don t want to live a lie?

mainly the last one, but it kinda hurts if I keep doing it for to long when I relax it again...
9 years

Sucking in for shame

artur wrote:
ok i see a lot of opinions,does anyone suck in to hide their belly?

I do, I've been doing it for such a long time that I don't even do it consciously anymore. Even if I'm not against it, it's a habit, I'm trying to quit.
9 years

Bi and lesbians girls :)

uhmm...I'm pretty much asexual, but I'm pan romantic,that counts too right?
Anyway I'm from the netherlands.
There are a lot of pretty ladies on here!
9 years
12   loading